Becoming One

D E C A D E

o o 1

"You're bad luck, everytime I'm with you my loved ones dies!"

"Yoon, it's not tha--"

I grab the hairpin that he had given me, if I couldn't be with my family, then I rather not live also. "I don't want to live with a monster..." My hand rush itself and roughly penetrates it straight into my heart. My fingers tremble and shaken, my lungs trying hard to grasp for oxygen. I was loosing focus, but I still manage to see, the enchanting red velvet eyes that has teared.

"YOON!" he growls, quickly even without me realizing he held me up as the nerve in my legs has started to fail. "I can help you live, just drink my blood" I pulled myself away, 

"I...I don't. want to live anymore" barely any energy left. "But. but I would like to see you ag..."


"I'm so jealous of you, Seung Ah" the girls cradled around me, each one of them with bright voices but all eyes throwing daggers. I look for ways, to see if anything was going to keep my distance from these girls. It just started a week ago when I begin to date handsome and popular Jung Yunho. He ask me out on the rooftop and even though not enough feelings had develop yet, I said yes.

Then I saw the door, the door to the teacher who gave out the worst detention reasons. "Ah~ I'm sorry I forgot that Mrs. Kim had told me to stay in for detention because I dropped my stuff in class today and said that I disturb homeroom time" they just nodded, 

I walk to the door as their eyes follow. I look back one more time and flash them a smile, more than a regular smile, it was a smile for them to get the hell away from me.

I drag my feet to my desk and flop into my chair. From all the complimants the whole day has definetly given me the drain of energy. I rest my head against the flat of my desk and look at the entrance door, closed and no one looking. I close my eyes.

Then a cold wind suddenly numbs my whole body. I shook straight up, my work chair falling backwards.

" Did I scare you" 

I quickly made a 180 and see the silouhette of a man sitting in the back of the room where the dark clouded in. I can see him standing up, him inches taller than me. "Who are you?"

"I never thought I could find you again after all these years, Yoon"

"Yoon? I'm seriously confuse, don't you play a joke on me! I hate liars!"

"Yoon, remember me! It's Hyungshik"

He suddenly grabs me into a tight embrace. Unawarely, my heart began to beat, fast and faster. I shook myself off from him and cover my body. "What do you want from me!"

"Don't....don't you remember me?"

His expression and vocal emotion suddenly changes. The room just felt like it suddenly got smaller and darker. He grab roughly onto my shoulder and pull me towards him. "STOP!"

"DON'T LOOK AWAY FROM ME!" he growl, his voice a little low and harsh, it has really scared me by this part. Then I saw it in my eyes, his eyes beginning to change colors, into much more ivory red, but it was so mesmerizing. Like he told me, I did not look away one bit. Then a pain hit me, penetrating pain tearing apart my skin on my neck, I felt a cold chill running up and down my spine.

'Bite', 'Pain', 'Red Eyes'...words continously flashing in my eyes echoing into my ears and heart.

"My mark"

It wasn't till long and I passed out, again seeing those ivory red eyes, darker and bolder than blood.


"Yoon, look at the moon"

"Why?

"It's a full moon, the moon that enables my energy to live on and become stronger. It's also the first night that we met each other, in that pond down by the near waterfalls"

"Hy---"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I sat up but only my room was what surrounded me, no more mysterious guy with red eyes. My uniform was still on as I step out of bed, and I walk to my window, the moon brighter and bigger tonight. Also at it's fullest. "That girl was definitely me...but who's this Yoon?"

"It is you" a small voice crept from behind.

Facing the truth of what happened earlier, I met up with the mysterious guy again. "Who are you! And what have you done to me."

"I'm Hyungshik, Park Hyungshik. I've been searching for you in a little over 600 years ago." Wait, did I hear it correctly? 600 years ago. I step back and accidently kick my book making it tip over. "I've come back for you"

"NO!, I don't know you!" I hiss, he look much paler in the moonlight. No matter how far I backed, he stepped.

My back has settled on to the back of wall, it has stop me in my movements. His hands then bound each side of me, not letting a single space for me to escape. "But..." his breath just above my cheeks.

"I hate you so much, so much that I can die right now." Glitter tears that fallen, it shine and broke my heart each time. " Although you have her body, voice and face. Nothing can compare to Yoon"

"Don't look at me like that..." I could feel his body getting colder, but every part of him touching instantly heats up, is it my body reacting or this Yoon? He suddenly my neck caressing my sensitive spots that I didn't even knew exist. "Sss..top"

Then he savor my lips, a metalic liquid entering my mouth. Did I just swallow blood? Whose blood?! Mine, his! He pulled away from me and shown his enchanting eyes again before vanishing into thin air. Yes, I was not so sure what I'm bringing myself into, but I could already tell I was breaking apart.