Talk

Rumours

Their eyes met and hearts beat faster

 It seemed like the world stopped rotating around its own axis like as if the time stopped moving. They stared at each other for a second turned into a minute and even more. They didn't even hear cars moving,going out of the parking lot and into the road, not even the breeze that was whistling through the leaves of the trees, they just stared at each other. The two of them stared at each other like they just couldn't get enough, passing messages to each other through their eyes,only they can understand. Hara just wanted to run up to him and hug him, inhale his scent and voice out that she misses him and loves him but she knows she can't do it. Junhyung wanted to hold her tight in his embrace, brush her hair with his fingers and kiss her but he knows he doesn't have the right to that now.

"Oppa." She whispered ever so softly but he could still hear it. Oh how he missed that voice.He felt like he just heard the angels sing, it felt so heavenly.

"Babe." He huskily said. he mentally facepalmed himself for saying it but somehow he doesn't regret it. He bit his lip and closed his eyes because he felt embarassed. Hara tried to suppressed her giggle but failed, a light chuckle came out from .She missed this. The manly and cold-looking Yong Junhyung being all cute.

He tried walking but somehow he felt like his feet were stuck on the ground.He got nervous. "Screw you wallet" he thought but he was glad that it fell.When he finally got the courage to take the wallet, he started walking toward her and the wallet. Hara ,on the other hand, stiffened and started to look everywhere except Junhyung's direction.She also started to fidget in her seat.Junhyung picked up his wallet, he just awkwardly stood there, he did not know what to do nor did she.

"Ummm can i sit there?" He asked, mentally slapped himself again.

"Yeah." she nodded, she could feel her cheeks start to get red.

Both of them were quiet, it was an awkward silence but also a very comfortable one.Hara started tapping her fingers on her lap while he just sat there. They were just enjoying each other's company. He unconciously hummed the song that he wrote for her, she noticed and remembered about it. That's when she couldn't handle it anymore, she just really had to show it. When he realised what he was doing he immediately stopped, he heard her sniffling, it sounded like she was crying. He started panicking.

"Hara,are you crying?" he kneeled infront of her checking if she really was. He gave her the handkerchief she personally made. Wow, they really did a lot of couple things before.

Hara took the handkerchief and wiped her tears.Junhyung suddenly hugged her, he didn't know why but he just did. They both wanted to say how they missed each other but again they couldn't.

"I'm sorry it just had been really hard for me these past few days." Hara said breaking the hug.

"You know you can talk to me when it's hard, I mean even though we--"

"Really?" Hara interrupted Junhyung, she didn't want to hear the words he would say next.

"Yeah."

"Things just proved that netizens really hate me." she laughed. "There's just a lot of rumours going around about me that i just couldn't take it."

"Soohyuk oppa and i are just friends, we were trying to look for a gift he could give Chaerin and plus i was helping him confess! The rumours are seriously annoying! Like can't two friends hangout without any rumours being spread??"

Junhyung smiled at Hara, he knows when she started talking she can't be stopped.

"Things were just so hard to handle, they were just out of control and i just seriously missed you." Hara gasped at the last part, she didn't know how those words slipped out from .She covered with her hand, silently cursing at herself. Junhyung's smiled widened. He just felt like jumping around and shouting in happiness but decided to keep that for later on.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't--"

It was Junhyung's turn now to interrupt her but instead of words, he interrupted her with a kiss.

"I missed you too" he said smiling but still keeping their foreheads together, he kissed her again. " A lot."

Hara felt so happy, she could litterally feel her hearbeat getting faster and her cheeks burning.She felt so happy that she doesn't even want to think about the rumours or the netizens, she just wants to focus on what is happening right now between her and Junhyung. They both laughed, butterflies in their tummies, looking at each other lovingly. Hara suddenly stood up.

"So you think you can just kiss me now huh?" Hara said crossing her arms

"Wow this scene is familiar, very familiar in fact." He stood up and held her hands.

"I think you are forgetting something."

"Do I really have to do it?" Junhyung said as if reading her mind.

"Yes, you do. If you are not going to do it then why are you holding my hands?" Hara said pointing to her hands with her lips.

"Okay fine" Junhyung agreed.He's trying to think of ways to confess and ask her out. Well, they kind of already confessed to each other earlier but yeah just to make it more official.

"You came to me like a dream.A dream-like happiness, sweet as honey.(A/N : It's from Beast's Dream Girl) When I lost you, i felt like my life has just ended, you were the light of my life.Sometimes I feel like it's so unfair like I just can't stop thinking about you, you are just so perfect inside and out ,starting from your head to toe, even your so called frog feet is perfect!"

Hara couldn't help but laugh at the statement but stopped immediately for Junhyung to continue.

"Okay, I just felt so lost when we broke up,I wanted to ask you but i was afraid that you don't love me anymore or something.To be honest, I was so heart broken when I heard the rumour about you and Soohyuk.You were and will always be my everything! You are the strength that I need. Like before I met you, i wouldn't have bought any couple things or do any couple stuffs but you changed me, you changed me from the cold man Yong Junhyung to the sweet and all Yong Junhyung. And personally, I love the way I am now because of you. I love you so much that I think I can write a whole book of reasons why I love you! You are the girl that all the guys would want to have.And I feel like the luckiest man in the world because of you!"

Hara felt so touched.Tears started to form in her eyes.

"My parents,siblings,grandparents, heck everyone loves you in my family. Like if i can right now, i can just like ask you to marry me but I know it's still not the time.But i'm pretty sure you know that i would do that soon. I have my whole life planned and you are there in every chapter ,in every page of it. I'm planning to spend it with you."

Hara was crying now, she just couldn't help it.Junhyung took his wallet and took something from the small pocket.

"I was planning to give it to you before but i have never gotten the chance so.."

He kneeled down infront of her and took her left hand.

"Goo Hara, will you be the coke to Yong Junhyung?"

She nodded.Junhyung slid the promise ring to Hara's ring finger. He stood up and hugged her tight.

"I promise that ....i will be the.... coke ...to Yong Junhyung." Hara couldn't even talk properly because of her tears.She broke the hug.

"Yong Junhyung will you be the Secret Love of Goo Hara?"

Junhyung laughed at the reference but nodded.They hugged onced again, slightly moving apart Hara tilted her head and closed her eyes.Junhyung did the same.They moved closer together until their lips touched.The moment felt so right. He couldn't have been any happier. They were so close that they could feel each other's heartbeat.Both of them broke the kiss.

"I love you" Hara whispered

"I love you too" Junhyung said giving Hara an eskimo kiss.

The couple saw a flash from a distance. it turned out to be a paparazzi who was recording and taking pictures of the whole thing. They were too happy to even care.

"I guess a rumour will come out" Hara chuckled.

"But this time it's true." Junhyung smiled. Junhyung suddenly took his arms that was entangled around Hara's waist.

"GOO HARA IS FINALLY MINE ONCE AGAIN! WOOOHOOO!" Junhyung shouted while jumping.

"I'm sorry but i have been holding that for a long time now" he laughed.

                                                                 --------------------

Hara was awoken by the sunlight beaming through the window curtains. She tried to move but Junhyung was just so strong.

"Why is this guy so strong even though he is asleep?!" Hara thought.

"It's time to wake up prince chaming." Hara said kissing his nose.

"Just a few minutes more." He pulled her closer.

She snuggled her head on his neck, after a few minutes she went lower to his chest area. Hearing his heartbeats made her calm. She smiled and fell asleep until Junhyung's phone rang. He reached for his phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Read the newspaper now." Gikwang said before hanging up. He sounded worried but happy at the same time.

He was about to remove his arms from her waist and stand up but she stopped him.

"It's okay honey. I'll take it."

Junhyung whispered a thank you to her as she stood up. Junhyung smiled at the thought of waking up every morning and seeing Hara's face first. He looked at her go out of the room even heard her say 'good morning' to Pico. Hara looks unbelievably stunning and y yet she's only wearing shorts and Junhyung's shirt. "That woman is just so perfect" he thought. She came back to do room smiling while holding a newspaper. She threw it to him gently and said read. 

                                     "Yong Junhyung and Goo Hara back together?"

"Best rumour ever" junhyung said.

"Well technically it's not a rumour" Hara giggled.

"Okay so best article ever" 

Junhyung hugged her "I love you and I have no plans of ever letting you go again" He plants a gentle kiss on her forehead.

                                                                                THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadah! Okay so it ended now :(( to those who are confused, junhyung and hara only got back together, they are not going to get married yet,YET. I honestly had a great time writing this two shot! I'm so grateful to those who commented and subscribed, I love you all! Oh and to the silent readers, I love you too! I hope this did not disappoint you! If it did then i am very but i really tried my best. I know i lack in a lot of parts so i'll try try to work on that. I'm really sorry if this did not live up to your expectations and all. To be honest i wasn't relly satisfied with it :/ if you liked this twoshot then thank you so much! Special mention to @cheesedaeke thank you for bugging me to update every time we meet i love you! (( read her fanfic too))  XD I'm sorry about the spelling and grammar mistakes! Okay guise i'm kind of planning to make a junhara fanfic her that contains many Junhara one shot or two so just tell me if you like the idea or not. I hope you guise also love my other fanfic! So once again thank you, i love you and i'm sorry!

Ppyong~