Flashbacks

Rumours

Hara was walking not caring where her feet would lead her to, the night spring breeze making her hair flow and keeping her calm.The stars and moon shining above her. Yep, she really needed this. Teenagers, children, parents and young couples were already leaving the park as it was a weekday tomorrow. The park was all hers, she thought. She sat on a nearby bench and all the memories came back, she led out a dep sigh. Just a few months ago, every time she felt down she had him to accompany her, to make her happy,to make her forget all her worries but now it's all different.

     "Yah oppa, netizens can never be pleased!" Hara said angrily. " It's like they hate me! They criticize everything I do!"

      Hara conitinued chattering and babbling,Junhyung wanted to say something but Hara just continued.He wanted her to stop talking.Junhyung kissed her on the lips and pulled her closer.After a few seconds he broke it.

    "Babe, can you please stop talking now."Junhyung finally said. "You don't have to care about what netizens would say because for me you are perfect."

    "Cheesy talker pfffttt" Hara thought

     "So you think you can just kiss me now huh?" Hara said. Junhyung nodded while smirking.

      "I'll just continue to babble." Hara said sassily

      "And I'll contine to kiss you if you do." Junhyung said.

Hara didn't really hear what he said so she just continued babbling and even making hand movements.Junhyung couldn't help but laugh at how  adorable his girlfriend is.

     "Hara, if you really want me to kiss you, you could've just said so" Junhyung said winking

      "YAH OPPA!" She said while hitting him on the chest.

Junhyung ran away but not too fast because he thought hara wouldn't run fast, he should have never underestimated his petite girlfriend's ability. He wanted to stick his tongue out to her and do a 'mehrong' but Hara caught up really fast to him that they bumped onto each other causing them to fall.Junhyung got a hold of Hara so she wouldn't fall on the ground, she landed on top of him.

    "Babe, what i said earlier is true. You are perfect." Junhyung smiled.You know that smile that boys do when they are in love?Yeah that smile!

     Hara giggled. "Why are you such a sweet talker?" Hara said and gave him a peck on the lips.

They both stood up,held hands and continued walking with huge smiles on their faces.Cupid definitely did a good job on strucking them with his arrow.
 

She smiled when she remembered those memories, oh how she misses those and him. Tears were starting to form in her eyes when she heard footstep, she quickly wiped the tears that were on the edge or her doe-like eyes and  immediately put her scarf on and covered half of her face and looked down.

Junhyung parked his car and went to the nearby store to buy a can of coke. "The weather is nice", he thought. He walked to the park and just stroll around, he was happy that there were no one in the park,well that's what he thought. Sipping his coke and trying to think of good things, he didn't really want to be in a bad mood when his group's comeback is in a few days.Junhyung just find him smiling everytime the thought of her came across his mind. He really misses her 'His biggest fan', he took out his wallet and looked at the photo of him and Hara, just by looking at that photo makes him feel all better.

    "Honey, take pico while i set up the camera!" Hara told Junhyung.

     "Okay on the count of three say cheese, 1...2...3 cheese!"

       "Never have i thought that the strong and charismatic Yong Junhyung would say cheese hahaha" Hara laughed hysterically

      "Babe sshh let's just see how the photo looked." 

       "Woah we really look like a family"

       "After a few years we would be one"

       "Who said I'm marrying you?"Hara said jokingly

        "YAH GOO HARA!" junhyung said looking at Hara.

Hara suddenly kissed him and whispered "I love you", Junhyung held Hara on her waist and pulled her closer "I love you too" Junhyung smiled cheesily.They were about to kiss one more time when they heard books falling from the shelf and a vase crashing to the floor.

     "Pico." the couple said in unison and laughed.

Junhyung smiled at the flashback.Missing everything about his girl.He misses Pico too, their 'first child', if only he can go back in time. Those memories were so precious, he treasures them a lot.He saw a young lady sitting on a bench, "Why would such a petite young lady be alone in a park right now?" he wondered. He put his wallet back in his back pocket and continued walking remembering to put his mask on.

Hara waited for the man to pass since she wasn't really comfortable with the scarf. As the man passed by, she smelled the guy's scent and found it familiar, way too familiar. The guy's wallet fell and it opened, Hara saw the photo of her and Junhyung.She gasped and looked up and turning her head slightly to see the guy 

Junhyung saw the lady's shirt and thought it was similar to the shirt he gave to Hara, if only he knew. He felt like his wallet was not in his pocket anymore, he checked his back pocket and it was not there. He looked down to search if it fell  right on the spot he was standing. He suddenly remembered that the shirt he gave her was customised so there is no way someone would have the same shirt. He turned around.

Their eyes met and hearts beat faster.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i guess this will be a twoshot.....I'm sorry if this is short but i just can't finish it right now so i'm really sorry. There are seriously a lot of things on the way ><" I'm sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes. so like yeah ummm can you guys give me a name for the fanfic We started as fake and ended up as real? i really need to cahnge the title of that fanfic so pleaase if you could thinkof one just message me :)) so yeah i  hope you enjoyed this update and wait for the next and final chapter :) Oh and i really need a poster for this twoshot, Thank you!

Ppyong~ -Tricia :))