/Not a chapter/ Just for laughs.

Listen To Your Heart.

A/N: I feel really bad for not updating. Especially when I promised you all I would. Because I'm completely stuck in the chapter I'm currently writing, I figured I'd share a small draft that I'd originally had planned for the morning after where Chapter 4 ended. Before you ask, I was legitimately going to incorporate this into the story, but I couldn't think of how to continue it or how to regain seriousness if this was in it. So anyways, here's a "Deleted Scene." Hope you enjoy, haha.


Jiyong POV:

I was woken up by the sound of a familiar voice singing loudly and carelessly. Seungri? I sat up and rubbed my eyes, glancing around the room, first, at Youngbae, who was still fast asleep, then at the front of the room, where I saw our group's maknae dancing around with the microphone, singing Seo Taiji and the Boys' songs as loudly as he could. I blinked a few times and stared at him, waiting until the song ended to ask, "What are you doing here?" A small laugh escaped my tired voice.

He grinned largely, as usual and with a smartass tone, replied, "Well, I came here out of boredom. But the owners told me you two had come here and apparently fallen asleep, so says the cleaning man. So I made it my job to wake you up. Long time no see, huh?"

We haven't had a comeback in a long time, so most of us are staying in our own apartments as opposed to the dorm. We all are close friends, but it seems lately we've all been keeping our distance. "Yeah bro. Where have you been? I haven't seen you around much since a little after your last comeback."

Seungri looked at me a little funny, I couldn't read his expression. Maybe confusion? "I should be asking you that question. After a month of trying to call to hang out, and getting sent to the answering machine, I kinda gave up. Is everything okay, man?" He nodded towards Youngbae, "He seemed a bit concerned, like you were isolating yourself." His words hit me like rocks. I didn't realise I'd practically cut off communication with everyone since the start of things with Ji-eun.

"Ah, no. I'm fine. Miahne. I should have called you back those times but I never thought of it. I was going through a rough patch for a while, but I'm okay now." I shot him a big grin to reassure him. He smiled back, simply showing he believed me.

"That's okay then. I'll have to tell TOP and Daesung because they were a bit worried too." He paused, thinking about something for a moment before gesturing to the karaoke machine. "Wanna join? There's an hour left."

I sat still for a moment, debating on how bad the headache from my hangover was, before standing up. It wasn't that bad. "Where's the other mic?" Seungri simply pointed to a wall by the screen. I grabbed it and we sang for a while before Youngbae finally woke up, when we happened to be singing Ringa Linga loudly and obnoxiously.

Youngbae POV:

"Son deureora gwangbog doen geot cheoreom," echoed through my dream, but it wasn't my voice singing, oddly enough. I never dreamed about my music before, but this dream was weird. I clearly recognised the two voices singing, Jiyong and Seunghyun, but I didn't see them. I was too busy running; all the song was was background noise.

"Ttwieo bwara balmog ppil geot cheoreom baljag on deushi heundeureo da gati noraereul bulleo," it continued. I didn't know what was chasing me, all I saw was its shadow. Its height resembled a multi-story building, but its body was easily as wide as a small house. It definitely wasn't a human.

"My name is T to the A to the E (to the) Y to the A N G (hot tteugeowo)," their voices kept going. I still wondered why their voices rang in my dream when I was being chased by this...thing. I mustered the courage to turn around and face the creature, still moving quickly backwards away from it. Green, scaly skin...spiky tail...

"Jesus christ, it's Godzilla!" I apparently shouted out loud and rolled off of the small bench I was laying on. I was wide awake now. The instrumental of 'Ringa Linga' played in the background, and Jiyong and Seunghyun were simply staring at me, both clearly trying not to laugh. My eyes wandered to their hands, both holding microphones. That explains the music.

Biting his lip and failing at his attempt to not laugh, Jiyong talked first, playfully wrapping his arms around me like he's done for all the years we've known each other. "Sleeping beauty's awake, finally." He said, his usual smartass tone emerging. "So how's Godzilla doing?" My face went white, not entirely from the embarrassment of being caught sleep-talking, but mostly from the small trauma that dream caused. It seemed so real, though it was so unrealistic. I let out a nervous chuckle.

"He's, uh, big as ever?"

 


And that's where I got stuck. Thought I'd share that and give you guys a laugh after all this drama in the fic and my writer's block. I promise I'll try to upload Chapter 8 ASAP, once my brain stops being a dumb. I love you all. -Baozi