Memories

Our Sunshine Love

"Sunny, Sunny, Sun.." Taeyeon opened her eyes. 

" Sunny's not here anymore, remember Taeyeon? She moved out a few weeks ago, you know,  because of her new boyfriend." Sooyoung said.

" Oh, I forgot.." Taeyeon said. Her eyes started to fill with tears.

" Its ok, you still have us!" Jessica said, patting Taeyeon softly on the back.

" Yeah! Just forget about Sunny, the betrayer." Sooyoung said.

" You're not helping!" Seohyun said while grabbing  Taeyeon's hand.

" Guys! Shhhh.." Yoona and Tifanny said at the same time.

" I...I.... want to have some freash air.." Taeyeon said quietly, and ran out the door.

"Would you like some company???!!!" Yuri said, as she ran out the door.

" No, leave her alone, she needs some time to herself," said Hyoyeon, " I'm going to cook us dinner tonight. Sooyoung, its your turn to do the dishes tonight!"

" Urghhh!! Why me!" Sooyoung yelled.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon ran into the garden and stood their on the stairs. She stood there thinking. What was Sunny doing now, was she happy with her fiance, was he treating her right? Memmories of Sunny and Taeyeon shared together replayed through her Taeyeon's mind. She cried, how could Sunny could have possibly left her like that, no, betrayed her like that?  Taeyeon bent down and cryed. Her tears trickled down her face. She smashed the pole infront of her. " I hate you Sunny, I hate you.." she said.

---- Flashback-------

 

"Taeyeon is a very good friend, she's always there for everyone, and she makes the perfect leader for So Nyeo Shi Dae" Sunny said and turned towards Taeyeon smiling.

"Really now! Gee Taeyeon, I am so jealous with the love you recieve from every member! Anyways, we have ran out of time already! As they say, time flies by when you are having fun. Please catch up with us on our next video with SNSD. I am Woo jin and this is So Nyeo Shi Dae."

"Annyeong modu" all nine members said and waved their arms.

" And cut!" said Prem.

" Good jobs girls, keep it up. You can all go rest now, we have an early shift tomorrow." he added.

"Wanna go have a drink over there Taeyeon?" Sunny said and grabbed Taeyeon by the arm.

" Does it look like I have a choice?" Taeyeon giggled and skipped towards the canteen with Sunny.

While they were standing in the que, a cute boy approached from behind. 

" Hey! I know you, you're Sunny from Snsd right? I love your aegyo!" he said.

Sunny blushed, her cheeks went bright pink and she replied " Ye..yeah. I'm Sunny and this is my friend Taeyeon."

" Cool.." he said. " Gotta go now.. is it possible if I can ask for your phone number Sunny?" the cute boy asked.

" DUH.. I mean yes. Of course you can!" Sunny said and scracted her head in embaressment.

She reached out her phone in her pocket.

" Oh no!" Sunny shrieked. i left my phone in the dorm! Taeyeon can you give him your phone number??" Sunny asked and continued staring at the cute boy.

" Nooo, I mean ok I guess, but once you get your phone, he has to delete my number" Taeyeon quietly whispered.

" Yes, yes of course!" Sunny whispered back, and smiled at the cute boy.

" Ok, i have to go. See ya soon Sunny!" the cute boy said and winked at Sunny before he walked off.

" Heey! He didn't say bye to mee~!?" Taeyeon angrily said.

" Isn't he dreamy?" Sunny sighed and continued looking in the direction the boy walked off.

" Err, no. Boys are yuck remember?" Taeyeon said.

 

----------End---------------

 

" Still out here Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon said.

" Yeah" Taeyeon replied.

" Its getting cold, lets go inside" Hyoyeon said.

" Yeah, lets go." Taeyeon mumbled.