A different change

Our Sunshine Love

----Flashback---

For two weeks,  Sunny was out on dates with her prince charming. She would come home late at night, around 10:00-11:00 every night.

" Where were you?! I was getting worried.. I was going to call you just then." Taeyeon said angrily and frustratedly.

"Sorry! I was out with.. you know. Its not that late, and anyway you could have went to sleep first." Sunny said stubbornly.

"Not late? Do you know what time it is? And how can you go out so late with a complete stranger you hardly know? I mean, its only been two weeks and now look at you!" Taeyeon argued back.

" What about me? Me? Changed? Ohh I see, its ME ISN'T IT?"

Sunny turned away.

" DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME? YES, ITS YOU WHO HAS CHANGED.."

Taeyeon continued.

" Look Sunny, we've been friends since highschool. Our friendship is strong, and I don't want anything to ruin that. Remember when we were still in school and we had all those fights, we still made up. How about now? Honestly, I think that you have changed. I don't know if its for the best, but I really don't want to see you like this. Your friend doesn't seem like a nice guy, the other day, I saw him out with another girl, from our dancing class.."

" HE'S NOT LIKE THAT, YOU'RE LYING! I DON'T WAN'T TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE. YOU'RE SO SELFISH AND ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. IF YOU REALLY DO TREASURE OUR FRIENDSHIP THAN YOU WILL ACCEPT HIM, ACCEPT ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT.. OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!"

Sunny cried and ran out the door, slamming it behind her. Taeyeon bent down and started to cry.

-----End-----

 

Taeyeon picked up a photo on the table beside her bed. She didn't want to remember those awful memmories. She wished that it was all a nightmare. A horrible nightmare that would soon go away, and when she woke up, everything would be normal again. Eveything would go back to the way it was, when Sunny was still performing right next to her and they would laugh at each other's dorky jokes. The pain in her head grew stronger. She curcled herself in a ball and tears flowed down her face. She thew the photo on the floor and after a while fell into a deep sleep.