Dancing is more romantic than you think

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

Sura's p.o.v

A week later I had finished my exams and I had done well. My school is weird and their exams are marked as soon as they're done. I a 1st (the top level) and was excepted to carry on at the university to get my masters a degree. " Well done, how about we go celebrate a we ask my secretary Mir to look after  Jinsoo. We could go clubbing with your friend jessica and the boys. Whatcha say?" he asked . I nodded and called Jessica. At eight we were ready to go and headed to the club which, surprise surprise, Siwon owned.

No ones's p.o.v

A/N- Sura's dress is shorter in the link then it would be, just so you know

The music was loud and pumping, the air  smelling  of  sweat and achole. Siwon pulled her over to a table with twelve other people on it. It was the guys and twenty minutes later Jessica arrived, at both girls all the guys' jaws dropped. When Siwon and Sura had got ready to leave Siwon's jaw practically fell off and was about to set the record for catching flies, he was that stunned. She was wearing a halterneck black dress that reached her mid-thigh, while Jessica wore a silver halter-neck dress. They were ready to party and party they did. Siwon brought over the drinks includng Sura's vodka martini and a jager bomb for everyone. An hour later Sura and Jessica were on the dance floor having the time of their lives. Jessica then went off to dance with Yesung and Sura sat back down at the table to have glass of water due to the fact she was feeling dizzy. " Would you like to dance?" Siwon asked over the music. Sura loved to dance so obviously she said yes. The song remember the name by fort minor was playing and Siwon began to dance. He was good, no he was amazing, he had rhythm and danced like a god. He pulled Sura towards him " Your a good dancer, but as you can see I'm better" he said teasingly. " We shall see" Sura teased back and they began to dance together, their bodies moving to the beat.

The song finished and Siwon and Sura were both out of breath, the dance had taken it out them. The others at the table were staring at them gobsmacked, their dance was so heated that it was obvious to any one who paid attention. " Wow you guys were into that song" Jessica teased. Sura blushed and Siwon smirked. " Right I 'm buying who wants a drink" Siwon asked. He was then met with loud replies for verious shots and cocktails. 

Sura and the other other drank and danced like there was no tomorrow and got very drunk, so drunk that very intresting things happened that night which changed Siwon and Sura more then they could ever imagine....

A/N- Sorry it's so short but it's becoming harder and harder to write longer chapters and I had writers block