Lucky escape

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

Sura's p.o.v

It was now ten o'clock, better get ready for bed. I haven't seen Siwon since I went to ask for his help, but then took that as a good thing. I then decided thart if I really want to be careful I should go to bed now. I went into the walk in wardrobe to get my pajamas only to find that ryeowook had chucked all my pajama's away and I was only left with those stupid skipy night gowns tht bearly reach my knee ( I tried to persuade Siwon not to by them but I think he knew abiout this). Oh well, I'll just chose the most decent one there is and go to bed as quickly as possible. I'm about to leave the closet when I hear the sound of siwons footsteps in the bedrooom. Damn! Are you kidding me it's like the world hates me or something.

I waited until I heard Siwon exit the room and then snuck into the bed, but to my suprise someone was hiding by the en-suite/walk-in wardrobe doorway.  " So you thought you could hide did you. I told you I keep my promises and may I say you look amazing in that night dress" Siwon said with a smirk on his face. He was in jogging bottoms and shirtless,l have to admmit I was not the only one looking good tonight. I turned round and fake yawned " Oh hey Siwon, I'm just going to bed I'm exhausted" I told him emphasising the exhausted. " And I'm supposed to believe that along with your a secret millionair which is why your here and not at your mansion" he said sarcastically and I frowned. " Look you have five minutes to fall asleep if not I shall proceed with my origanal plans for the evening" he said trying to be fair. " Fine but the five minutes don't start until I get into the bed" I told him sternly, he just nodded not caring at all. " I shall be back in five minutes to check on you, and don't try and fake it I can tell when your not actually asleep" he warned luckly for me though I had be prctising sleeping at will. To be honest I have gotten fairly good at it. Now I just need to imagine I on an Island, on a beach, the sand under my feet which were in the water. I could feel the breeze and see the .... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB71rfsej2CwSnJeh9pW8 a/n- Siwon in his lovely 'pajamas'

Siwon's p.o.v

 I walked in five minutes later to find Sura fast asleep, damn it, I should of known she could do this. She's got a lucky escape this time but I will sleep with her she is just too tempting to stay away. I mean the way that dress showed all her curves, I mean what guy wouldn't fancy her and  I pride myself on being a good judge of character/ the female race. Oh well I'll have to go to sleep now, " I will sleep with you Sura, if it's the last thing I do" I whispered in her ear and with that I went to sleep dreaming of Sura and all the unpolite things I shall do to her.