chapter 7: memories

Heart to Heart
The man looks at Kikwang smiling at him. Kikwang gives him a glare as you break the silence. "Hey how have you been? I believe the last time I saw you was when you filmed the last episode of Shut Up! Flower Boy Band. And that was last year. We have so much to catch up on." You say as he smiles placing his hand on top of your lap griping it slightly. "Yeah, Its been that long? I can't believe it. I've been great. I'm staring in a new drama soon. But I'm not allowed to say what it ia but I want you to be there when we start filming." He says smiling at you as you begin to blush as Kikwang looks over biting his bottom lip, irritated at the man as it looks like he is making a move on his girlfriend. "Sure! I would love to!! Oh thank you Min Ki" you scream to him as Kikwang yells at you, "stop being so loud". You stare down at your feet playing with your thumbs "I'm sorry oppa..." you whisper as Min Ki glares at Kikwang and he exchages it with him. "Come on, we should go somewhere to further catch up okay" Min Ki says as he lets go of your leg and stands up streching. You stand up after and walk out of the door with Min Ki following behind you as he shuts the door leaving Kikwang behind. "I don't trust him. He has always been a bad person." Kikwang says as he remembers back when they were kids. Min Ki used to like you as well as Kikwang. He would shower you with candy and flowers but you felt that is was just a friendly gesture and nothing ment under it. Kikwang on the other hand knew. He finds him showering you with love as well as other girls. He thought that you were in love with him so to save you the heartbreak, he decided to ask you out so you wouldn't fall too far in love. "What I did that day. My plan was to satisfy me as well as protect her. But if she finds out that I only asked her out because I was trying to protect her, she would flip. Think that I don't really love her." He says, wondering if he should follow you. Thinking about what Min Ki might try and pull on you. If he might try and hurt you.