chapter 6: make up

Heart to Heart
You smile, placing your hand on his shoulders firmly griping them. You catch him off guard and push him down on the couch and mount on top of him. "Hehe, I'm so happy that you are feeling better oppa" you say now laying on top of his while you take one of your hands and begin to poke him in his cheek. "Yeah, I'm just happy that you are okay and that you forgave me. I don't ever want to hurt you again, you hear me?" He says as he sits up with you still laying on him as yoy poke your head up just so you could look at him in the face. He stares at you with his big beautiful smile cuping you face with his hand as he rubs your cheek with his thumb. You smile placing your hand on top of his that's placed on your face closing your eyes. "You are so beautiful. This shy little girl who I protected from everyone who did her wrong. The teenager who learned her voice and didn't take crap from anyone. The bestfriend who knows me more than I know myself. This girl has been with me since birth. I love her so and nothing will ever tear me apart from her." He says to you moving his head closer to yours. With your eyes still closed, you feel his breath embracing you now knowing he is moving closer to you. Yoy move your head closer to his until you both begin to kiss each other. What started out as a few pecks developed into a passionate kiss that can only be exchanged between real lovers. You holds you as close as possible to him while he still kiss you as you push you both down on the couch where you both now are laying down kissing more passionately. After a few moments you both hear the door bell ring. The sound makes you jump up like you were about to jump out of your skin. You both stop kissing and stare at the door as the bell continues to rind. "You're on top of me, why don't you get it I can't move." Kikwang says as you get up off of him trying to balance yourself up and run to the door. "Coming!" You say as you finally reach the door and look through the peep hole but it seems like it is blocked. You decide to open the door anyway to be welcomed by someone you know. You start to scream and jump up abd down. "Who is is? Are you okay?" Kikwang says, feeling a little worried about you. "Oh uhh you'll find out okay" you say wanting to just hug this guy. You let him in the house as Kikwang sees who it is and sighs. "Why does it have to be him. Out of all people, he comes here" he says under his breath as an unwanted guest sits next to your boyfriend. Who has close ties with you and your past.