chapter 3 : Cafe Meeting

Letting My Best Friend Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye POV

“Shinnie where are you going?”

Eomma asked me as she saw that I was in a hurry putting on a light make up on my face and dressing up with a baggy blue and white striped sweater, a black skinny jeans, and a kenzo cap, to complete my dressing up I wore a black and white sunglasses to conceal my indentity. Yes, today I’m going to meet with Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk. Yong Hwa phoned me yesterday saying that Min Hyuk wanted to ask something about his role in Heirs, well, as for Yong Hwa, he said that he missed his best friend very much so he used this opportunity to see me. Feeling giddy over what Yong Hwa said, I foolishly let myself stay awake the whole night, thinking about seeing him today, and that makes me wake up a lot later than what I expected. Now here I am, in a hurry because the meeting is due on less than 15 minutes more.

“I’m going to meet up with Yong Hwa-ah and Min Hyuk-ah Eomma”

Eomma smiled a sly smile “Aah so you’re meeting with Yong Hwa-ah? Why does Min Hyuk-ah have to interrupt your time together?”

My face reddened in a sudden “Ah ani Eomma! Min Hyuk-ah said he wanted to ask something regarding the role on our latest drama. Well as for Yong Hwa-ah...” I paused, sensing my Eomma had already given me a tease smile “Eomma!” I pouted

“Ara, ara I’m just kidding my princess, now, go now, or you’ll be late”

“I’ll go first then Eomma!”

I kissed Eomma’s cheeks before leaving the house and started my car’s engine.

**

My heart can’t stop beating as I stand in front of the cafe’s door.

Finally I’m going to meet him, after 2 months not seeing each other due to our own business.  Him with his Blue Moon world tour, and me with endorsing clothes and etc

Aish relax relax Shin Hye-ah! You can do it!

I grabbed thedoor’s knob and entered the cafe, a bell rang as I opened the door, my eyes darted to the whole cafe and instantly I found him with Min Hyuk, dressed in a red polo shirt, which accentuated his muscular body, brown casual shorts, and his Givenchy star cap.

As he saw me entering the cafe, he smiled with a smile that warms my heart, and that could melt my knees instantly. I smiled back, trying to suppress my giddiness over seeing him again, and walked to their table, taking a seat in front of him and Min Hyuk.

“Annyeonghaseyo nae chingu” Yong Hwa greeted with his boyish toothy grin.

“Eonnie!”

“Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa sshi, Min Hyuk-ah! Sorry I’m late” I gave them my apologetic smile when I saw Yong Hwa frowned.

“Why did you call me so formally Shin Hye-ah?” he asked, still frowning like a cute honey bear. I couldn’t contain my laughter seeing that.

“Geez I’m just teasing you Yong Hwa-ah” I pinched his cheeks and he put his hand over my hand, caressing it and staring at me with a warm expression on his face. “I miss you Shin Hye-ah”

I felt like my heart’s starting to sang happily after he said that with such an expression. Yong Hwa-ah,  even if it meant nothing to you, but don’t you know that just a single phrase like that makes my heart beat crazily like this?

“Ehm” Min Hyuk coughed, making us startled and let go of our hands. Geez I totally forgot that he’s here with us.

“Ah, Min Hyuk-ah, what do you want to ask me about?” I laughed awkwardly, hiding my embarassed feelings inside my heart.

**

Jung Yong Hwa POV

I smiled. Looking at the woman I treasured the most’s talking in front of me with my band mate, explaining to him the tricks to get a good expression while eating the signature cheesecake made by the cafe and sipping her ice americano.

I sighed,  I was supposed to be in that drama with her, but unfortunately there’s some issues with Mr. Han and the Mrs. Kim Eun Sook, the script writer, which made me have to back off from the drama.

“Yong? Why are you so silent?” Shin Hye asked me as she looked at me with her big beautiful eyes.

I shook my head lightly “Ani, it’s just that I just thought what it would be like if I was to join the drama with you both”

“Yong..” she grabbed my hand and caressing it softly with her hand, trying to comfort me. She knew that I was so down when I got so many negative responses due to my withdrawal from the drama, and she was the one who comforted me and supported me all along, without that, maybe I could never be back to the same Jung Yong Hwa again. I smiled to myself and thank god for sending her to my life.

*dug*

As I smiled to her, a bag landed on her back of the head.

“Appa...” She grimaced while patting her head, looks like she was in a hurt. I looked up to the one who made her like that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter