chapter 2 : Getting to Know Each Other in a Unique Way

Letting My Best Friend Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Later that night

Woo Bin just got home after his first Heirs script reading.

As soon as he reached his room, he grabbed his laptop and turned it on.

Despite his tiredness, he had to search for something.

He smiled widely, remembering what had just happened to him.

Yes, he met with a funny bubbly woman named Park Shin Hye.

Flashbacks

“Now, everyone you may take a break!”

After reading the script for about 3 hours straight, director decided to take a break for an hour before continuing the script reading for another 2 hours. After all, they needed time to rest too, even though they’re just doing the script reading.

Woo Bin searched for the woman he initiated to be friends with as soon as he got his permission to leave the room (well, he’s basically being scolded first by director for being late). Then he saw her talking to her co-partner, Lee Min Ho and Kang Min Hyuk.

“Shin Hye sshi! Shin Hye sshi!” Woo Bin called out to Shin Hye as he walked straight to their place.

She turned around and gave him her sweet smile “Oh Woo Bin sshi! Come here!”

“Aah! Here comes my love rival!” Min Ho “It’s been a long time Woo Bin sshi” He offered him his hand to shake hands with Woo Bin.

“Ne hyung, it’s been a long time since we last saw each other” he shook hands with him.

Seeing the interactions between those two men made Shin Hye’s eyebrow raised in confused.

“Eh wait, you two have known each other already?”

“Ne, we’ve shooted Sandara Park’s kiss MV together” replied Min Ho which Woo Bin followed with a nod.

“Although I only have a small part in her MV” he added

“Really? How come I don’t know about it? I love her song and I used to replay her MV in my iPod” She turned to Woo Bin with a surprised expression on her face.

He chuckled.

Really, this girl had suprised him in just a couple hours with her unconstant change of expressions.

Which made her cute in his eyes.

“Then you” he pointed to her face “start from now on, should really search about me on the internet, if you wanted to be friends with me”

“Eh, but you’re the one who wanted to be friends with me on the first place!” Shin Hye laughed, never been in her life she was told to search for the information of the person who wanted to be friends with her.

 He is such a funny guy, despite his outer cold looks, thought Shin Hye to herself while smiling

He chuckled “Yes, but don’t you want it too? Afterall I’m going to be the one you’ll have a love triangle with”

“Do you mean with Jong Suk-ah?” She teased “I have no interest in getting in the way between you both”

Woo Bin frowned “Shin Hye sshi, I told you earlier I’m not a gay”

Shin Hye laughed again remembering her stupid thought of him and Lee Jong Suk.

“Ara ara, well then Kim Woo Bin sshi, well then, let’s get to know each other by searching about each other’s information first okay?” Shin Hye said, smiling towards him and hold up her pinky finger to him.

He intertwined his pinky finger with hers while smiling back to her. “ Okay Park Shin Hye sshi, Let's!" he said mimicking her.

The two people aside them looked at them with amused expression on their faces.

“They really are cute right Min Hyuk sshi?” Min Ho whispered to Min Hyuk, who’s been silent all the way.

“Uh-oh” was all Min Hyuk could reply as he stared at them deeply, who were currently laughing and talking each other comforly in front of him, panicking inside himself what to tell to his hyung.

“I think he’s going to be such a hard rival”

Min Hyuk then slowly turned his face to Min Ho with a confused face.

“For you hyung?”

Min Ho smiled and patted his head lightly

“For your hyung”

He left him shocked and joined the two new friends.

End of flashbacks

The screen of his laptop’s finally on and he immediately clicked for the web browser.

He typed “Park Shin Hye” on google.

“Park Shin Hye, born 18th February 1990” he nodded “well, she’s not actually that young isn’t she? I thought she’s a 92liner or 93, turns out she’s almost the same age as mine” he chuckled.

He scrolled down on the page, remembering every single information that was existed on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter