Staying Alive

Get Out Alive

 

 “We’ll stay at here…um…like 2 days.” Jongin was checking the little place. Finally he came bask to the hall. “Okay, it’s clear.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded slowly. “Then…what will we do after 2 days?” He asked with an uncertain voice.

 

Jongin sighed and tried to smile warmly. “Don’t think about it now. I have something to eat here.”

 

He said happily and found a plastic bag out between the couch and a mattress. Kyungsoo gulped and his stomach growled. He didn’t realize his hunger until now.

 

Jongin grinned when he heard Kyungsoo’s stomach. “I guess you’re hungry too.”

 

Kyungsoo blushed and bowed his head a little bit. “Yeah…I am.” He mumbled.

 

Jongin gave him a packet of biscuit. “For now…Eat it.” He talked with understanding voice.

 

Kyungsoo thanked him and started to eat slowly. Jongin chuckled. “Anyway. I was alone for a long time. It’s good to have a companion.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled shyly. “Thanks…”He mumbled again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Yeol…It has been 3 hours… I’m exhausted.” Jongdae whined. Chanyeol sighed. “I know, I know but we have to find a place before the night. Takers are less dangerous than Eaters.”

 

Jongdae nodded. They were walking and Jongdae felt his legs trembling.

 

They were miles away from the nearest city right now. But they needed a place to stay anyway.

 

“That cave can work.” Chanyeol pointed at some place and Jongdae nodded.

 

When they started to walk there, they saw a man watching them. Jongdae gritted. “A taker…”

 

Takers’ skins were darker than the Eaters’. They always carried a flashlight and a gun with them. Their hair style was always Rasta. Chanyeol had never seen one of them smile. They had their ID number on their shoulders so they would never wear a shirt or something on. Always topless…

 

Chanyeol pulled his gun and leveled to him. The Taker gave him an uninterested look and started to walk towards them.

 

Then someone shot him. Taker lost his balance and kneeled down. Another bullet came to his head this time. He shut his eyes and fell down on the ground. Few hours later the darkness would burn him anyway.

 

“Headshot!” Jongdae cheered. Chanyeol was looking at the direction where the bullet came from. There was a boy standing like a statue. He had a rifle in his hand and he looked annoyed.

 

“Who are you?” He asked.

 

Chanyeol gulped and looked at Jongdae. “What should we do?”

 

Jongdae shook his shoulders. “Let’s be friend.”

 

A wide smile appeared on Chanyeol’s face. “Okay, then…”

 

He turned to the boy. “I’m Chanyeon and this is Jongdae!”

 

Jongdae raised his hand. “I prefer Chen!”

 

The boy raised an eyebrow. After a short hesitation he started to walk towards them.

 

“I’m Wufan but to strangers…I’m Kris.”

 

Jongdae smirked. “If you say so…”

 

Kris glared at him. “Where did you come from? Is there any human living?”

 

Chanyeol looked away. “We didn’t see any and we’re walking for a long time.”

 

Kris nodded. “Come with me.”

 

While he was walking to their asylum, Jongdae and Chanyeol followed him.

 

“How many people?” Chanyeol asked. He wanted to know Kris’ group.

 

Kris gave him a stare him then looked at his way again. “Including me, 4…But one of us is injured.”

 

Jongdae smiled. “We have medication!”

 

Kris stopped. “Really?” His heart was beating faster but he tried to look calm.

 

Jongdae got surprised at his sudden action and nodded. “Yes, of course.”

 

Kris smiled. “Then…God sent you…” He started to walk again but he was faster this time. Chanyeol and Jongdae looked at each other.

 

‘He must be a good leader.’ Chanyeol thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Hyung, when will we go?” Sehun asked while staring at the ceiling. Yixing was checking his flashlight. “I don’t know Hunnie. It has been 3 days and seemingly the Takers didn’t notice us yet. We can stay here few more days. But probably we should leave later.”

 

Sehun nodded and stood up. “Suho-yung!!” He cheered while coming in the kitchen.

 

Junmyeon was trying to cook something but he was failing miserably.

 

“It has been 2 years and I still don’t know how to cook.” He mumbled.

 

Sehun chuckled. “Don’t worry hyung, we got used to eat weird things you cooked.”

 

Junmyeon glared at him at first but then he chuckled too. “I guess you’re right Sehun-ah….I already feel like a mom.”

 

Sehun giggled. “Um, hyung, we’re already a family. You’re the mom, Yixing hyung is the dad.”

 

Juynmyeon glared at him again. “And you’re the little useless baby.”

 

Sehun smiled cutely and took a piece of ramen.

 

“Yah! Be patient!” Junmyeon scolded him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan was walking aimlessly. His only feeling was emptiness. What will I do now?

 

He looked at the sky. It’s getting dark.

 

It had been 2 days since Mi Cha died. Luhan still didn’t eat anything and his eyes were aching because of tears. He heard his stomach growling the nth time. What should I do?

 

Finally he sat down. I’ll wait for the death. I have no force…

 

He sat there for 2 hours. Then the night came. He knew the Eaters could find him. Actually he didn’t care. He was alone; the world was a dread place. What can be worse?

 

Then he heard it. An Eater came. Her milky skin conflicted with the darkness of the night. Her eyes were blue like all Eaters’.

 

It seemed like the only alive thing from her was .

 

She’s hungry too…

 

Luhan shut his eyes and prayed a little. He didn’t know what to say though.

 

“You can open your eyes now.” He heard a gentle voice.

 

 

 

A.N// Hello^^

I hope you like it

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe

Thanks to ' kmjcsd '  and ' saghmet ' for upvoting^^

Have a nice day^^