...

Wait that's not a taco...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late and Donghae's stomach started to growl quite a bit. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at his girlfriend. "Baby.. do you want to go out and eat with me?" he asked. He knew that it would be a good idea to actually go out with her without having prying eyes catching them. There was a place that he knew of that he would be able to get food in peace. Especially tacos.

Dara looked at him and sighed. "Sure..." She was rather aware of his random taco obsession lately. Especially after he said that he went to eat tacos with Hyukjae and ended up posting a picture of himself. But not just any picture... a fantaken picture. In a way, she did feel a bit jealous that he had went out with Hyukjae but from what she knows... he probably ended up paying for his own and Hyukjae not sharing any of his.

The Super Junior member smiled widely and kissed her cheek. "Thanks baby..." he said. He looked at the time on his iPhone before holding her hand to go out of his secret condo.

They were lucky. They didn't have anyone that would bother them because there were so many idols that lived there. All separate condos of course. However, it was unknown to which idols were living there. It was known as a location that only idols knew of. Where they can get some sort of peace from the paparazzi and flashing media... as well as from fans. As much as they loved their fans, they needed some sort of place where they would get some peace and quiet... a place to think... other than the buildings of their respective companies.

The two of them went to the car and went in. Dara looked at him with a scared look because they had taken his Porsche rather than his Audi. "Umm... Donghae..." she whispered. "You don't think that we'll get caught?" There was a hint of terror in her voice as she spoke. As much as she trusted Donghae, she knew that there were people that knew Donghae's car... knew Donghae's license plate.

He nodded. "We'll be okay. They know the look and information of my Audi. But they don't know anything about my Porsche other than the look," he said, assuring her.

She nodded, believing him.

Donghae started the engine and started to drive to the place where he would be getting the tacos. It wasn't the ideal place to actually take her but he also wanted to get back to his condo as soon as possible. Especially since he knew that she would have to go back to her dorm early the next morning. He glanced at her when they had reached a stop light and he leaned into her and planted a tender kiss on her cheek. "Don't worry..."

Shortly after, they arrived at the place. Dara blinked several times before looking out the window to see a huge Taco Bell sign right in front of the building. She looked at Donghae and gave a confused look, not knowing if it was safe to go inside. [I am only using Taco Bell because... originally I was going to make it have a drive thru until my best friend told me that they don't have Taco Bell drive thru's in South Korea.]

Caressing her cheek, Donghae kissed her forehead and smiled. "I'll get the food, don't worry. Just tell me what you want me to get..."

The 2NE1 member pondered for a few moments before making up her mind. "Can I have a crunchwrap?" she asked. She puffed her cheeks as she looked at him, wondering if that would be okay.

He nodded, a bright smile on his face. "Neh..." he said. He lightly pecked her lips before leaving to go into the restaurant. He put his cap and shades on to disguise himself as well as not bring so much attention to himself in case he is recognized and smiled at the cashier. "Annyeong... can I have one crunchwrap and two soft tacos?" he asked. 

Instantly, the cashier recognized him and was about to squeal when Donghae put his finger to his lips, silently telling her to shush and not draw so much attention to him. She nodded and got his order. "That'll be...." But before she could answer, Donghae had given her enough won to purchase his items. "Keep the change."

He walked back to the car and smiled at Dara. "Here, sweetie..." he said, giving her crunchwrap. "You can eat now if you want."

Dara blinked and shook her head. "Let's go back to your place...." she suggested. She didn't really feel like staying in the car to eat because over the years, she's gone tired of having to eat like that. Sure it's fine that she had already gotten used to it, but she did love sitting at a table, on the floor, basically anywhere other than the car and eating.

Somehow knowing without asking, Donghae nodded and started to drive to the apartment once again. His stomach was growling as if he hadn't eaten for a week. But then again he didn't eat the whole day, especially since he was busy with his schedules lately.

Dara looked at him and pecked his cheek, wanting to make his stomach stop growling. She knew that it would take a little while for them to get to his place. "Donghae..."

"Hm?" He glanced at her once they were at a stop light.

She smiled and held his hand, blushing slightly. It was rare for her to initiate this sort of thing. Not because she didn't want to but she was always cautious about who was around them.

He smiled at her and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb as he continued driving. A few minutes later, they arrived back at his apartment and he looked around to see if there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter