SIMPLY FATED

SIMPLY FATED

Life is simply funny and unpredictable.

I had a biggest peer crush on SNSD's cute leader, but I was fated to be romantically tangled with the maknae instead. Fate never lead me to crossed path with Kim Taeyeon, no matter how hard I've tried get the best seat available on SNSD's very first concert in Busan years a go.

As with Seohyun, everything came so naturally. Just like the river flows and how the wind blows.

I met Seohyun, played house together with her every once a week as a fake married couple on TV once upon a time. Getting to know and be friendly with each other during one year of our stint, and boom.......we deeply fallen for each other without knowing and realizing when or how everything was actually started.

I was never a strong believer, but meeting Seohyun and walked by her side for these passed three years, experiencing all the ups and down together, opened my eyes and made me believe that life meant to be cherished in every way possible.

A simple "I love you" or "I miss you" from her made my grey everyday life much more colorful and made me feel stronger and powerful like I was the king of the world. And when I saw her appeared to be 100 times more beautiful than she was the day before, after a simple whisper of "I love you too" or "I miss you too" from me to her, I knew that our hearts solely beating to complimented one to another as our eyes refused to see others but our own reflection in each other eyes.

I've known to be cheesy since my young age and my cheesiness simply drove everyone I knew crazy and rolled their eyes on me. But Seohyun effectively changed my cheesiness into something more productive. My hit songs. The love songs I composed with her in mind.

Sometimes it made me wondered. Would I be this productive with Kim Taeyeon or other girls by my side? Would I be the same man I am today without Seohyun and her constant caring and encouragements during the lowest point of my life? When everything I had in me seemed to be unreal and pointless.

In that point of time, she always managed to make a simple "I love you" and "I miss you" a lot more meaningful. It felt like seeing a bright and warm sunshine after a dark and cold rainy day. It appeared to be the most beautiful and colorful rainbow after a gloomy stormy day. And it was always brought a new hopefull beginning after a long restless night. 

"Oppa, saranghae,"!

A casual love confession out of no where. No special occasion, no special reason behind it. Just an honest confession from an honest and simple heart in the middle of simple yet familiar athmosphere when she was reading her book and me jumping around between my guitar and music sheets, composing another love song about her.

"Nado, Hyun-ah,"!

With a short reply and a simple yet genuine smile on our faces we both casually back to our own business. She with her book and me with my guitar, music sheets, and love song about her. No beating around the bush. No shophisticated yet complicated words to impressed her. Just a simple answer with a sincere meaning inside it.

I could easily find the cheesiest pick up lines to answer her sudden confession, of course!
Yet, it didn't feel right to spill all those flowery words just to see her blushed.
She deserved better than that.

She needed to break down all her propriety walls to confessed honestly and casually to me like that.
It was the same as undressing herself for me. For that I thought, it would only fair if I gave her the same level of honesty in the most simple way. 

And from the way her eyes sparkled when she looked at me, I knew she understood that she was the president of my heart.

Life was becoming simple with Seohyun around. No fancy yet empty promises made between us. Everything was all real and realistic. We simply enjoyed our togetherness each and every day. Feeling grateful for being given another day and another chance to be in each other side and called each other mine and yours.

Jungshin asked me once "Why Seohyun and not Taeyeon?"

Well, the answer was very simple.
Kim Teayeon was never meant to be real. She was part of my teenage's dream that simply died with time.

But my Seohyun.....
She was never fated to be a dream for me simply because she was born and fated to be mine.
For me to call her my other half.
One, I solely dedicated my life for.
And the reason for me to live and enjoyed the life itself.

 

 

----------------------------

 

Author's Note:

Not my first FF but it's my first time posting here.

Happy reading - Enjoy.