Meeting KREASE

I'm The Dragons Maid

A/N: Hey sorry it took so long....This story is harder to write for then my other story... Monsters or Saviors, Click the link if you want to read it .http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/485243/monsters-or-saviors-fantasy-supernatural-demon-exo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well it seems you really need this job, so you are accepted." Mr Wu explained...with joy in his eyes.

"Yes, it seems you will be perfect for the job. I will get Ms. Hyomi to show you around."

A girl with dark hair, and brown eyes came in glowing with happiness for having someone around her age around the house.

"Hi I'm Hyomi. You must be Sky, it's really nice to meet you and I can't wait to get know you. But first, follow me."

As you followed the extremely bouncy girl around the house, you couldn't help but notice how clean and pristine the floor was, and how expensive everything looked. Well doesn't look like I will be touching anything in here.

"Well here is your room, and everything you need, and Mr. Kris is next to you." Hyomi called as she bounced away.

Well here goes nothing.When the door opened, you where greeted with a white wall and a light blue bed with a desk, that had a uniform and also some notes on the desk, grabing the note it read.

Welcome Sky, make yourself at home, and meet all the workers. Your first day is tomorrow after school -Love, The Wu's.

Hmm...I wonder where I can find some food. As you where looking around the house you found a really big room with a tv blaring. Thinking that food might be right behind this room you enter, only to slam into something hard and fall to the ground.

"Who are you and why are you in my house! Get out! Leave!" the mystery voice yelled.

Feeling confused and little hurt, you yelled,"Hey I work here! You can't just kick me out."

Realizing your mistake, you ran from the room only to hear foot steps following after you. 

"Hey stop running. Princes like me don't run. If you don't stop running I will have you fired."

You stopped running, spun on your heal, and walked up to the mystery man,"Well I can't be fired, so please just pretend you didn't even see me." you called in a mocking voice.

"Well since you can't be fired, say that I am the best, and you love me." the man said.

"How can I say something that isn't true? Isn't that called lying?" You said with a smirk on your lips.

"Well the name is Kris and let me tell you something. Your life is going to be really hard from now on."

 

 

A/N I hope it is good :D lol don't forget to check out my other story and I'm making a new story also (which I will update alot Like I am going to be on this story) and it is an apply fic so please fell free to come and apply to it http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/545460/high-school-is-so-much-drama-exo-bap-applyfic-infninte