The News

I'm The Dragons Maid

It started off as a normal day waking up and then everything went wrong.

It was a beautiful day when you woke up.

 

"Sky! Wake up I'm hungry and mom and dad have left," your brother cried

"The Waffles in the bunny."

"SKY WAKE UP! BAEKHYUN IS HERE AND HE WANTS TO SEE YOU"

You jumped out of bed,"What do you mean Baekhyun here! He can't see me like this"you panicked.

You looked at brother to see him smirking and rolling his eyes.

"Come on you little squirt! Lets go get some food".

As you where walking down the stairs your stumbled and fell, hearing your brother laughing you tripped him and also making you laugh.

You made your way to the kitchen only to find out you where out of flour.

"Hey we are out of flour I'm going to pick some up ok"

On your way to town you saw a man that looked like your parents boss yelling at your parents, upon hearing the words 'YOUR FIRED' you ran over to your parents.

They looked shocked and left in the dark.. "Mom, Dad, what happened why did you get fired?"

"Oh honey...I wish you didn't have to see that it was our boss, he umm, fired us for being to poor", your mom explained.

"What do you mean by to poor? I thought we had enough money to get by."

"Well we had to pay off some loan sharks and that made us poorer then before", your mom said glaring at your dad.

"Oh ok well I'm going to find me a job to help out ok, I will be home soon", you called while leaving.

Upon arriving at the store you heard some girls talking.

"Did you hear the Wu's are hiring? Oh god I hope I get it because their son is soo fine!"

"I know, he looks like a piece of art"

*Tsk girls only wanting a job so they can see a boy* You moved on to get the flour and left the store.  As you where walking something slapped you in the face, and blinded you.

As you where struggling to get out of the paper darkness your ran into some. As you see the light you see a cute boy and his girlfriend.

"Thank you soo much for pulling that off." you said as they handed you the news paper back. You put it in your pocket and headed back home.

When you arrived, you noticed that everyone was talking so you went into the kitchen and made breakfeast only to realize you didn't see what was on the newspaper.  Opening it up you noticed it was an ad for a job.

Do you need a job? Boy do we have the job for you.

Be a maid for the Wu's, no need to apply, we just ask you few questions, and then if your perfect then we will hire you.

You must live here, but that means free food, and also a house.  

Come to 122 Gangnam Rd.

See you there!

"Mom, dad, I'm going somewhere I will be home soon"

When you arrived at the house you noticed the line went all the to the street. Before you knew it was your turn.

"Welcome miss-"

"Sky."

"Miss Sky, we are the Wu's, know why do you want to work here and aren't you supposed to be in school."

"I'm looking to help my parent's out to help take care of my brother, and No sir...I don't go to school we can't afford it."

"Ah I see miss Sky, it seems that you really need this job, but I Just don't know do you even know how to clean and cook?"

"Yes ma'am I do" you said with hope in your voice.

"Well its seem like your......"

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

A/N:I hope this is good because it got deleted the first time I wrote *cries* I hope you enjoied this chapter :) Thank you for reading. 

 

 

Here As I do in my other stories..is the goodies

tumblr_m746fw0cxc1qln4ajo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_mbrj5oiRCI1rpcd7jo1_500.jpg

251736_521226727890699_989955823_n.jpg

image6.jpg

 

tumblr_m3swx8T7501qjouggo1_500.jpg

 

OK Thanks guys for reading...:) Love you all *hugs*