008

No Boys Allowed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After few moments of crying, someone knocked on my door. It was mom. "Sweetie, he's gone now~ Would you open the door?" Mom pleaded. I wiped my tears as I head over the door and opened it. Mom came in and close the behind her. "Sweetie, you know... you need to forgive people for what they did." Mom hugged me and sway side to side. "So people who does drug need to be forgive?" I looked up at her. "Oh. Well.. not maybe? But that's other situation. Now that your daddy have return to apologize, why don't you accept it?" Mom squat down as she wiped my tears. 

"You don't understand mom. You've suffered much than I do yet you still forgive him? Mom, what are you?" I said in half joke and pouted. She chuckled. "It's all the past sweetie. Forgive and forget, you heard that right? Though it's gonna be hard for you, since I can do it, you can do it as well!" She smiled and patted my head. "Yeahh..." I shrugged. "Oh right, I almost forgot about dinner! Go take a shower while I'm preparing dinner, let's have some mom and daughter moment tonight." She pecked my forehead and gestured me to shower. "Sounds fun~" I smiled and gave her a hug.

 

After dinner I gave my mom a hug and went back up to my room. It was fun, we have our mom and daughter moment. It's been a while since we had that moment and it's great that it's back. We were talking and laughing. Mom told me some jokes and I couldn't stop laughing. It was the best joke ever. I love you mom, you're the best!

I close the door behind me as I entered my room and I saw Baekhyun who's leaning against the window. I walked over to my window and opened up. "Hey~" I called out. He looked surprised upon my voice and opened up his window. "Hey~" He waved. He doesn't seems energetic like he always was. "Are you alright?" He asked sounding a little worried. I was quite comfortable when he asked that. It sounds sincere, unlike he usually asked. 

"Well... Kinda~" I responded with a little smirk on my face. He chuckled. "I saw your dad just now." He said, looking at the night sky. "You met him?" I gave him a look. Because I knew he liked my dad same goes to my dad. "No~ You were crying, so I was here." He smirked and crossed his arms. You didn't? That's weird. You usually run over to my dad and gave him a fistpump. Okay, not normal.

"You saw me cry? ert!" I yelled. "Geez. Stop yelling! If I'm a ert, I would have lose your ity earlier." He rolled his eyes. I gasped as I put both palms against my chest. "You.." I mumbled and look the other way. He take a look at me and chuckled off as he look back at the sky. "Today's night sky is specially beautiful, isn't it?" He asked with a gentle tone. "Nope especially w

Please log in to read the full chapter