006

No Boys Allowed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next day I woke up, getting ready for typical Tuesday. I rushed down the stairs and straight to the kitchen. "Morning mom!" I greeted my mom before she could speak. "Oh sweetie, good morning~" She gave me a small peck on my forehead. "Are you in good mood today?" She asked looking happy as usual. "Well yeah-" I smiled and responded. But then I remembered what happened last night to my room and my mood dropped real quick. "Well, not actually." I pouted and walk to the dining table and settled down.

"What's wrong? You've been sad lately. Is everything alright? I've been hearing you screaming and yelling since yesterday where Baekhyun was here." Mom asked worriedly as she  put down the spoon and forks on the table. I don't wanna hear anymore Baekhyun. Ughh. "Nothing. It just.. It just.." Mom looked at me and waited for my answer. "It just... Nothing actually. Mom, don't worry me please. I'm doing great! Worry yourself." I took a bite of mash potatoes.

"Well.. As you say so sweetie~ Worry myself? There's no need to worry me you silly! I'm doing great too just like you said. Meeting someone-" I almost chocked. "Meeting someone?" I interrupted her as I grab some water. "Oh.. I mean friends. You'll know soon sweetie!" She smiled. 

 

Flashback

Yesterday night was a disaster. Baekhyun kept apologize to me while knocking my bedroom door and I yelled him to get out. I dislike repeating twice. Once was enough. Cheetos were spread all over my place. From my bed to my study table. I almost hit my anger limit but I kept calm. After few knocking on my door, it's peace and quiet. I wondered if he's gone. Then, I heard a knocking from my window. I take a closer look through the window and saw him throwing some fake stones from his window. 

I grab some real small stones from my shelf decorations and threw it back at him. It hit perfectly onto his face. That time I was laughing so hard that I feel like having muscle packs in my stomach. He fell right on the floor. "You deserve it jerk!" I yelled. 

End

 

I sighed. By the way mom is acting weird lately. She's bright as usual but she's meeting a lot of people lately. Friends? Since when she got so much friends? The only friend she knew was Ms. Byun. Besides her, there's no one else. "Hey!" I heard someone called me. It was Baekhyun. He panted while catching me up. "Ew. You again." I mumbled. "I called you this morning. Why didn't you pick up?" He asked, looking worried. Okay.. not normal when he's

Please log in to read the full chapter