002

No Boys Allowed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Almost there... Done! I finish my essay off with a dot. I stand up and stretched my arms and walk to my bed letting my tired body fall on the comfortable mattress. I let out a loud sigh. After hours and hours of doing tons of homeworks, I've finally fnished all. But as I close my eyes, something is bothering my tired brain. Then, I remembered something. Baekhyun. "Baekhyun!!" I almost fall from my bed as I quickly get up. I quickly rush down to the living room. 

Is he still here? He was sleeping on the long couch hours ago. There's no one at the living room. I look around and search everywhere but I saw no one then I turn to my right, I screamed. It was Baekhyun. His gigantic face lean closer to me. "Damn! You shocked me!" I cried while placing my letf palm on my chest. He laughed. "Where were you? Sleeping?" He took a bite on the sandwich. "Where did you get that?" I pointed at that sandwich which he were eating. "This? At the refrigerator. Someone left it there so I thought I should eat it or else it turn rotten."

Wait a minute. Tha-.. That was my last sandwich! Damn you freak! "That's mine! I'm supposed to eat that!" I grab the sandwich but he dodged and swallowed all. "Too late." He simply smiled. Urgh. You stupid jerk. "I'm hungry. What should I eat now?" I pushed him away and walk straight to the kitchen. 

"I'll call pizza!" He said out loud. "No thanks bro. You don't want to runaway with that pizza and left me alone with the pizza man." I yelled while searching something to eat. I still remember that incident. It was embarrassing yet hurtful. When we were in elementary school, Baekhyun and I walked to the gazebo near by the school and ordered a box of pizza. Few moments after the pizza delivery man arrived, he grab the box of pizza and runaway left me alone with that pizza delivery man. That pizza man was looking at me angrily, waiting for me to pay but I have no money and ended up crying. Soon then, our homeroom teacher paid for the pizza. 

I tried to forget that incident but I can't. Thanks to his face that I have to see every single day. I close the cabinet hardly. There's no food. Not any single food everywhere in the kitchen. If Baekhyun weren't here, I think I won't be stressful like now. And it's almost to five. Mom said that she'll be home around five. I believe her. She'll buy me something and I hope it's food. 

"Poor you. You'll have to starve then." He said out loud. I hardened my fist, my temper is about to blow as I walk to the living room with heavy steps. "How long do you want to stay here? It's

Please log in to read the full chapter