Unique Koreans In a Small Space

U Kiss Me, I Kiss You......

Dongho throws his arms loosely around Eli's and Hoon's shoulders as the three of them head to the ice cream shop down the road. They smile, laugh and chat like any other time they hang out, just waiting for Kevin. An hour of waiting passes though, and Dongho becomes a little impatient, but more worried. First he didn't show up for his baseball game, now he didn't show up to something he'd arranged himself? Was something up with Kevin? He wondered and sighed softly. "You guys.... Let's just go back to the house....."

"Are you sure? Kevin could've just taken a long time to pick out an outfit again..... Plus, don't you want ice cream?" Eli asked him and then looked around. Still, Kevin had not shown. It was a bit unsual for Kevin, but he figured that he was picking out something to wear, inviting their other housemates to join, or getting something to make it up to Dongho for missing his game. Really, he wasn't even the least bit concerned at all. He did notice that Dongho seemed uneasy about something, and that Hoon was being quiet. "Why are you two worried?..... He's only an hour late....." he says and looks between the other two, curiously. Eli felt like he was missing some crucial piece of information.

Hoon tilted his head slightly,"I didn't say I was worried...." he said simply with a shrug and then stared off into space, not really wanting to discuss Kevin's affairs. It was really none of his business anyway. Obviously, he knew most about the situation but swore himself into silence for the sake of keeping everyone in the barracks so as not to further progress this battle into a full out war, like the noble general he was.

"Ne, I'm sure.... There's probably ice cream back at the house somewhere.... If not, I know where Xander hides the cookies....." Dongho said with a small chuckle. Then he got up and tugged on the olders' arms so they'd get up and follow. He knew he shouldn't worry, but they had waited a while so it seemed reasonable to go home, even though he was secretly checking up on his hyung.

"You know you owe me a Redbull now, as bribery for silence about Xander's cookie stash....." Eli said with a grin and got up, walking alongside the younger. "Nothing else, just a Redbull and only a Redbull will do~" he said in a singsongy manner with a chuckle at the end.

"Aigoo..... You drink too many of those...... No wonder you can go on all night...." Hoon said and then rolled his eyes when Eli raised an eyebrow questionably. "You know what I mean...." He mumbled lowly so that Dongho wouldn't hear. Such an innocent mind surely did not need to be ruined at this particular instant in time.

"Huh?.... I don't know what you're talking about...." Eli said with a shrug, lying of course. 'He's such a little creep, always being around like that, I don't remember ever seeing him NOT there when something happened....' He thought, pursing his lips slightly.

The three headed back to the house that was shared between all the members of U-Kiss (Unique Koreans In a Small Space), a name that had been thrown around one day as a joke, but now was seen as the name of their little group of friends. Some of the members found the name kind of idiotic, but went along with it for the sake of humoring the rest who were proud of belonging to a group, even if the name was rather amusing.