Dial 42835 For Heartbreak

U Kiss Me, I Kiss You......

Kevin was sitting outside on a beautiful and warm sunny day, tending to the garden that he'd started with Kibum, just before he'd mysteriously disappeared. After a while, he decided to take a much needed break, letting out a sigh of relief. He looked up at the sky, watching as a couple of fluffy white clouds rolled by. "Such a good day..... Maybe we could all go to the beach later~" he said to himself with a smile and pulled out his phone, getting ready to text Dongho and their Hyungs, but realized that Kiseop had called him. Quickly, he checked his voicemail and put the phone up to his ear.

"Kevin-ssi...... It's over, I'm sorry......" Kiseop's words were soft sounding, as if he were trying not to hurt his feelings, as usual. It still hurt though, a great deal, deep down inside, not that he showed it though. Kevin couldn't really accept it, no his heart could not take it. So, he pretended like it was nothing. He shook his head and texted Kiseop.

 'That's not funny Hyung.....' He typed and then hit send. Then he got up, leaving his gardening stuff there as he went inside to wash up, no longer feeling in the mood to garden. After washing up, he made some tea for himself. Kevin leaned against the counter, sipping his tea slowly as he stared at his phone, waiting for something. He wasn't sure what he was waiting for, a call? A text maybe? It didn't even matter who it came from. All he wanted was a little human interaction to distract him from starting to think too deeply about Kiseop's message.

When the phone finally vibrated, Kevin jumped a bit with surprise, nearly dropping his tea. He carefully set down his mug though and answered the phone, it was Dongho. "Yoboseyo?....." He said, curiously wondering what his little dongsaeng needed. It made him smile slightly and he tried not to giggle as he thought of how cutely frustrated Dongho looked when everyone because he was the youngest. They couldn't help it, it was just too much fun sometimes.

"Yah Umma, where are you?...... You said you'd come to my baseball game....." Dongho said, whining slightly with dissapointment even though his voice was hushed because there were a bunch of people around in the background. He'd wanted Kevin to be here to support him since he was such a good cheerleader, always one of the loudest and cheerful in the crowd sitting on the bleachers, using that amusing number one fan attitude. It really helped Dongho loosen up and do well in his games.

Kevin blinked and facepalmed, remembering his promise,"Oh.... Mianhae..... I forgot....." Kevin admitted, feeling a little incompitent.

"Gwenchana, It's over now, my team won.... I was just worried about you...." The younger replied, actually a little bit concerned about Kevin. He hadn't seen him in a couple days, and part of him wanted to peer into what he'd been doing but he decided to save that for later.

"Well, congratz on the win!" Kevin cheered,"Hmmmmm, I wanna make it up to you though, even though you said it's alright...... Meet me at that ice cream shop that Xander used to work at and I'll treat you to whatever you want, sound good?~" he suggested.

"Ne thanks, and that sounds deliciously good~ I'll bring Eli and Hoon since they're with me" Dongho said.

Kevin nods even though he knows the other can't see him,"Alright, see you there" he says and waits a bit.

"Bye Umma...." Dongho said in a whisper.

The older giggled a bit and whispered back,"Bye HoHo~"

They both hang up, Kevin was about to turn around and grab his keys off the counter when he felt a pair of arms suddenly appear around his waist. He smiled softly and leaned back into the other's arms,"S-Seoppie?...." He closes his eyes, relaxing in his arms.

"No.... It's Soohyun...." The other male replied and blinked, looking at Kevin. Kevin blushed lightly and took a step forward, out of the other's arms.

"Sorry...."

"It's alright.... Easy mistake...." Soohyun said and took a step closer, putting his arms back around Kevin's waist, back hugging him slightly. He leaned forward and rested his chin on the younger's shoulder. "What?.... Do you not like it?...."

Kevin shakes his head,"It's fine..... I just didn't expect this kinda thing from you, you're not really the type that just gives random hugs...." He answers.

"Well.... For now, I'll be the type that does....." Soohyun whispers softly, rubbing Kevin's side a bit as he holds the other in a gentle, somewhat comforting embrace.

Kevin nibbled on his lip a little nervously and then took a deep breath, deciding to just relax in Soohyun's arms again. He trusted the other, they'd known each other for a while, gotten really comfortable around him, so there was no reason for him to have butterflies in his stomach, or think that he'd do something inappropriate, but he did. "S-Soo.... You can let go now...." He said quietly.

"I know, but I don't want to...." The older replied in a soft tone, whispering it right in Kevin's ear, which sent a chill down his spine. Soohyun's other hand went to rub the younger's other side, his thumbs moving in small soothing circles on Kevin's lower back.

Kevin sighs and gives up, there was nothing else he could say. He very much liked the feeling of the other's touch, and didn't really want him to stop. It was actually exactly what he needed right now, someone to hold and comfort him. It confused and frustrated him though. What was Soohyun's intention? he wondered. It was just so sudden and random, thus causing his confusion. His frustration was there because he felt like it should be Kiseop doing this to him. The fact that it wasn't upset him a little.

He turned around to look at the older, but gasped a little with surprise as he was pulled closer by the other, being held tightly and hugged. Then he felt Soohyun's hands rub his back in just the right way. Kevin could do nothing to stop himself as his emotional bubble all of a sudden burst and tears started coming out of his eyes. Kevin buried his face in his friend's shoulder to hide his face, not wanting him to see his tears even though he probably felt them staining his shirt. He couldn't stop thinking about Kiseop, his heart ached, but it felt good to get it out. It felt even better to have someone comforting him so gentle and soothingly too. "H-Hyung..... I-I.... H-He..... W-We...." Kevin stuttered, unable to get the rest of his sentences out or even put them together in his head.

Soohyun stopped him,"Shhhh..... Don't talk now.... Only relax, arraso?.... Or I'll tape your mouth shut like I did to Eli when he got too drunk...." He said softly.

Kevin chuckled a little bit at the other's words and nodded. He smiled softly as he focused on how much fun it'd been to mess with Eli that night. It took his mind off Kiseop and lifted his spirits a little. After a while, who knows how long it could've been, he calmed down. It felt like he'd been there for ages, but he felt a lot better. "H-Hyung..... Can I just say one thing?...." He still stuttered a little, but his voice wasn't shaky and broken like it'd been before.

The older nods, deciding he was calm enough to talk now. "Go ahead Kevin-ah...." He says. Even though he thinks the other is calm enough to speak again, he doesn't stop his actions.

"Komawo....." Kevin whispers softly and hugged him, smiling softly. Soohyun suddenly stops his actions and let go of the younger. He brushed some dirt off his clothes that had come from Kevin doing a little yard work. Then he left just as suddenly as he appeared. The younger male turned, about to ask Soohyun to join them for ice cream, but there was someone else there. It made his heart beat faster to see him, but also made it ache terribly. He was ready though, prepared, but inside he was a small sea of mixed emotions.