You're.Not.Good.Enough

It's NOT your baby!

Hope you liked it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry drive faster!!!"

"Nooooo im not gonna get a ticket,your girlfriend can wait "

 

 

"Come on Haerin they're not going to come lets just walk"

"NO he promised he would be here"

"God haerin your so stubborn"

3 minutes passed and the boys got there

"You see Minah i told you they would get here"

"whatever just go"

"good morning haerin and..........ewwwww mina why do you have to come"

"YAH,shut up sehun your lucky to see me!"

"surrrreeee just get in were gonna be late"

Four minutes passed and they finnaly go to school as soon as they stepped out Haerin and Luhans held hand .

The minute they walked in all the girls fangirled.

"oppa you look so nice today"

Haerin hated when people did that but didnt say anything but there was one girl that annoyed her the most.

Suddenly Rhea popped in pushing people out of the way almost making a path which ment Sujin was comin.

"Lulu i missed you it's so nice to see you again summer felt like forever!"

She ran up to luhan and hugged him.

"hehe yeah nice to see you again Sujin"

Honestly Haerin hated Sujin because she would act pure and innocent around luhan but was a total jerk with everyone else espcially Haerin. she would tell her things like "leave luhan alone","your not good enough."But this time Haerin got really annoyed judging that she was on her period and the smallest things could tick her off.

 

She suddenly grabbed Sujins hand and pulled her away.

"i would appreciate it if you left my boyfriend alone."

Rhea suddenly stepped up.

"YAH WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TOO HUH THIS IS KWON SUJIN YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOU-

"Stop it Rhea its ok dont scream at her"

She turned around ans looked at Haerin

"Im really sorry i just missed Luhan alot and he's a close friend of mine ........right lulu?'

"um yes,yes were just friends"luhan respoded in shock of just happned"

"I'm verry sorry so please forgive me", she pulled Haerin in to give her a "hug" and whispered in her so no one could hear.

"haerin you better back off because lets face it your. not. good. enough.ok"

Haerin stood there in shock as Sujin pulled away and gave her a wink.

"ok well bye haerin"

Sujin left but luhan turned Haerin around

"Why did you do that to Sujin?she's just a close friend of mine so dont get jealous okay........anyways i only love you"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sujin is a total ....i know .

but anyways please subscribe and read:3

    i give you pre-debut luhan

                                                                                SO CUTE------->