Im gonna be late!!!

It's NOT your baby!

First Chapter YAY! *throws confetti*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan silently ran up to Haerin and tapped on her shoulder.

"Oh hey luhan"she blushed because the day before luhan had told her that he liked her .

"h-hi um, i was just wondering if y-you wanted to go on a playdate today" luhan blushed and looked down at his feet smiling.

"hahahahhhahh, did you just say playdate hahahahah god luhan were 16 not 3!" 

"w-well i ment um if you -you know.....maybe hangout or um- study?"

Haerin grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes,"Xi Lu Han are you........asking me on a date?"

luhan blushed because of the sudden skinship and nodded his head slowly.

"y-yes"

"okay then i'll meet you today after school at the ice cream parlor ok"

"s-sure wait i mean y-yes"

*flashback ends*

And the rest was history...Haerin and Luhan were now starting there senior year at Kirin Highschool.They had been dating for 3 years now and were the most popular couple in school. Every girl and boy were jealous of their relationship they were.....perfect.

 

"SEHUN GET YOUR UP WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"

Luhan and Sehun were bestfriends.They had know eachother since pre school and were practically brothers.They also lived together since both were technically parent-less.

"Yes umma " 

"Hurry up"

Sehun got ready and saw a worried Luhan running out of the house.

"ha probably going to pick up Haerin"

Sehun grabbed a piece of toast and ran out to catch up to luhan

"Yah,get in and drive"luhan screamed.

"why dont you drive huh...... ohhh haha i forgot that my little baby didnt pass his drivers test hahahaha"

"y-yah its your fault that i didnt pass cause you kept me up the night before watching boys over flowers!!!"

"hehehe whatever move over loser so let me guess were picking up Haerin and Mina?"

"Yup let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY first chapter.

This deserves a cute luhan gif.

 

Anyways umm please subscribe and read thank you

                                                  -elfxotic2001