Broken Once Again.

Make it to the End. (Hiatus*)
It seemed like it was just two days ago when this couple was the happiest as ever. She was always smiling, laughing at his corny jokes. He would be laughing with her, telling her that he heard it from Chanyeol. Those two were inseparable, so as we thought. 
 
It was 3 years ago when this lovely couple broke up. No one knew why and no one dared to ask. Baekhyun who used to be happy and smiling all day, grew to an introverted person. He was talking less, made the atmosphere all gloomy and it was nothing like him.
 
The EXO members were always worried. They would always ask if he was hungry or if he wanted to accompany them to do some errands. He would usually nod or sigh or walk away. It was a sad scene that got repeated over and over.
 
As for her, she was the total opposite. Maybe at first, she was a train wreck. She would be crying day and night. Her friends would call her but she never picked up. She didn’t leave her bedroom for a month. Whenever it was time to eat, her mom would open the door to her room and set the tray down on her desk.
 
She would groggily trudge to the area and took some bites before lying down on the bed again. It wasn’t until a year later that she started getting back on track. Day by day her smiles became brighter and the atmosphere became more clearer. Miyeon was like the sunshine to your day. (It 's her name by the way.)
 
In that one year she accomplished many things. She went off to college, got a job and even found someone to give her life. Many people said it was too fast but she didn’t care. She wanted someone to appreciate her unlike her past. She wanted a fresh new start. 
 
So they went out for a couple of times before he asked her to be his girlfriend. Miyeon was all teary-eyed at the moment to even say anything. The guy with the name that can’t be recalled took her answer as a yes. Therefore, they had been dating for over a year now.
 
Unlike Baekhyun, Miyeon found a new meaning to love, a new meaning for a second chance. That break up made her 10x stronger while it made Baekhyun 10x weaker. 
 
He was taking his usual pre-dinner walk, looking at the city’s lights slowly go on. He took the same path everyday but it didn’t seem boring to him at all. There would always be new people, like he seem to notice but there was something special about this path. It was his and Miyeon’s memory lane. 
 
He would always pass the places they've been in slowly. Taking in all the memories he had there with her. He would experience happiness and sorrow but he didn’t let that bother him. Thinking about her was enough to push the slightest of depression away. 
 
When he passed the bubble tea shop, he would see them joking and laughing. When he passed the park, he would see himself giving her a piggyback ride. And when he passed the clothing stores, he saw himself picking ridiculous outfits and her scolding him. 
 
He would smile to himself from time to time. He missed these feelings. He was going to keep going when he heard a familiar laughter. He turned around and collided himself to the stranger. The impact was so hard it caused both of them to fall onto their butts.
 
“Ugh, I’m so sorry.” Baekhyun told the girl, offering his hand to help her up. “Oh, no it’s fine.” she said taking his hand. As she looked up, his eyes widen. The girl that he had been longing to meet again was now standing in front of him. “Thanks, I’ll be going now.” Miyeon said, letting go of his hand and walking away. 
 
Before she could get any further he grabbed her wrist, spinning her around. She gasped. “Miyeon-ah, Where have you been? I missed you.” Baekhyun told her, embracing her into a hug, patting her hair. Miyeon, to be honest knew who this guy was when she collided with him. She just acted like she didn’t know. She had long gone forgotten him, until today.
 
She was going to push him when she heard. “Jagiya, Who is that?” Baekhyun and Miyeon turned their heads to the owner of the voice. “Oh, Baekhyunnie? haha. This is awkward.” the guy said scratch his neck. He pulled Miyeon to him and turned to Baekhyun. 
 
“Hyung, what is.....” Baekhyun began but the guy butted in. “This is my girlfriend. Kim Miyeon.” as that was said, he looked at his hyung baffled. Honestly, he never showed Miyeon to anyone when they were dating. Only Chanyeol knew her and the other members only knew of her.
 
“But, judging from the looks of it, you guys know eachother?” his hyung asked in a form of a statement. Miyeon shook her head, but Baekhyun could only stare at her. “Well, I guess I’ll tell the members today then. I’ll see you at home later okay?” and with that his hyung and Miyeon left. Leaving Baekhyun in the middle of the sidewalk, to think to himself.
 
He mentally cursed himself and kicked the wall. He didn’t care if the people looked at him funny. He felt so stupid, Why didn’t he let Miyeon meet the members? Maybe, he thought that they were going to be together forever. And they’ll meet soon, which was planned on a never going to happen wedding date.
 
This meet up was nothing he imagined it to be. It was true that she could’ve moved on. But not with one of his trusted hyungs......Luhan. 
 
He kicked a rock while angrily walking. Somehow he ended up at the park. He sat down on bench, balling his eyes out. He tried to make it not obvious, but come on; you didn’t have to be smart just to notice that this guy was crying.
 
The sky turned into night quickly and Baekhyun didn’t notice. He just got his heart broken all over again but this time by Luhan. He didn’t have a legitimate reason to be mad at him. It was his own fault anyways. 
 
-------------------------------------
 
At the ding of the elevator, both Luhan and Miyeon stepped in. He pushed the button, taking them to level 6. The ride was quiet, but it wasn’t awkward. They were both comfortable with eachother that even silence couldn’t break the moment. 
 
The elevator halted and the doors slid open. Luhan sighed, “Well, this is it. Are you ready?” he looked at Miyeon, with the most caring eyes. It was the reason he caught her eyes in the first place. “As ready as I’ll ever be.” she smiled at him.
 
He took her hand, walking her down the hall while rummaging through his pockets to find the key. As he stopped her by the door, still holding her hand he slipped the key into it’s hole and turned. 
 
The click sound could be heard on the inside. As they heard the door open, they ran up to it. “Hey, Uri Baekhyun...where have you be-...” Suho didn’t finish his sentence when he saw who it was at the door. 
 
“Oh, Hyung you’re home and who’s that lady next to you?” at the word “lady”, a swarm of exo members ran up to the entrance. “Hyung, you never told me you had a girlfriend!” the youngest, Sehun pouted. “She’s pretty, what’s her name?” the guy with panda eyes, Tao asked. 
 
For the next five mintues, constant questions kept popping up. Luhan looked at Miyeon apologetically and she just only nodded signaling it was ok. 
 
While a commotion was making a ruckus at the front door. A certain someone was in his room. Chanyeol was about leave to investigate the scene when he received a text. “
 
Message from: Baekhyunnie.
To: Happy virus
 
Did she leave yet?
 
The message made Chanyeol confused yet curious. He took the phone with him and left the room. “Guys, shut up. I’ll answer your questions, just stop throwing them at me.” he heard Luhan scream. Funny, Luhan rarely screams these days, unless you count his sleeping habit then yeah.
 
“This is Kim Miyeon and she is my girlfriend.” Right then and there, Chanyeol almost dropped his phone. He dashed to his room and put Baekhyun on speed dial. “Hyung, she’s here. Why is she here? Why is she Luhan hyung’s girlfriend?” he was just spitting out questions.
 
Honestly, he didn’t know what he was saying. He was just too stunned to have seen the scene in front of him. On the other line he could only hear Baekhyun sigh. The phone conversation was silent for awhile before Chanyeol started to speak. “I’m sorry, hyung.” At that, the line went dead. Chanyeol, at that point knew what exactly his best friend would do. And he knew he couldn’t stop him, even if he wanted to.
 
Message from: Baekhyunnie.
To: Happy Virus
 
Meet me at the bar, in a few min. 
 
He sighed, getting up from his bed, he took his jacket and secretly walked out the back entrance.
 
Baekhyun, what did you get yourself into?

Chapter 1. Done!

Thank you so much for reading.

I hope you had as much fun as I did while I was writing.

Happy Sunday or Monday everyone!

Comments brings authors happiness!

~Keep Turning the Pages