After the wedding

NEW LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
All the guests left already the house, they were very tired, the day had been very long, Ha Neul, Dong Gun and Jonghyun even still wore wedding clothes while Yoona had already changed to dance with her friends . The four were discussing the wedding, they were very pleased at how well everything went, all the guests liked food, there was music, people danced, also games with prizes and lots of excitement.   HN. - Guys, thank you very much for taking action today.   DG. - My son sings very well, right?   HN. - Nde, but Jongie, I know it's rare, but I think I knew your songs before.   Y. - Omma, you just thought, How did you know?   JH. - Kamsanmida Ha Neul, I hope you liked the songs, even you didn't knew before (he said in a sarcastic tone and looking at Yoona)   HN. - Ohh, of course I liked it, Jongie, even I cried at the ceremony, I was very touched. But ... How are you going to call me?   JH. - Miane? Omma?   Hearing that word Yoona face grim around ... really she realized that they now were brothers. "Why should it be so? I know the guy I like, even more than Donhae oppa, and I'm his sister ... what a lucky" thought.   Ring Ring   DG. - Yoona?   HN. - Baby, What happens? (she was deep in thought as his phone rang)   DG. - Are you okay?   HN. - This girl ... Yoongie, the phone.   Y. - Ohh. Miane, my mind went blank ... Omma, I'm going to go to my room, and stay there.   HN. - Ok, now I will go to your room to say good night.   Y. - tomorrow.   DG and JH. - Annyeon   "Who will call her? Do not ask Jonghyun, appa can kill you." he thought. Since this morning he was interested in her sister, "Why? What's Up? Just met ... is your new sister, Jongie, are you crazy? Pabbo ya!" He could not stop thinking about her. And neither wanted to admit that he liked her. "Sure ... Jongie, why you did not think before? She's your sister, you worry about her, it is normal ... uff, do not be silly, it is normal"   While he had a conversation with himself his parents talked about the call Yoona received .   DG. - Who will be?   HN. - Yeobo ... Do not you know?   DG. - I hope that is one of her friends.   HN. - They're overprotective ... Jongie, do Your appa lets you have a girlfriend?   JH. - What?   DG. - It's different   HN. - Why? have not they got the same age?   JH. - Girlfriend ... (he was still shocked with the question of Ha Neul) girlfriend ...   DG. - You, why do you keep repeating that?   JH. - Nnn .. no ... girlfriend (stuttering)   HN. - Jongie, honey, do you can?   Suddenly he came to his senses   JH. - Nde ...   HN. - What is the difference?   DG. - Jonghyun ... is ...   HN. - A boy   DG. - Nooo ... well ... something like that.   HN. - And, did he go out with other guys?   DG. - No, he ...   JH. - Wil you ban have a girlfriend?   HN. - No, I just want your father go to reason, he does not want Yoona has a boyfriend. The girls you date have parents, right?   DG. - And I support them, I would not want my daughter approached Jonghyun, which reminds me ... Jongie, as you approach your sister, I do not know what I'll do.   HN. - Do not be silly, they have to be friends, ther have the same age, please Jongie, help your sister in high school. She starts on Monday, she do not knows no one, only you and the kids.   JH. - Do not worry, I'm sure she will be fine.   DG. - Do not touch her, I know you   JH. - Oh yes appa! you told me a thousand times. I'm going to bed, before you kill me in advance.   "Girlfriend? why asked me that? Have she got boyfriend? It's not your bussines" was thinking when he passed Yoona's room.   Y. - Oppa, do not worry, I told you it's okay, the girls came and we had a great time.   "Oppa? Do you have a boyfriend? Appa meant that, boyfriend ... she ... what now? Jongie ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter