The wedding (1)

NEW LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
limousine   Already on the way to wedding Ha Neul's jitters became more apparent.   Y. - Omma, kwenchana?   HN. - Nde ...   Y. - If you do not want we can go home ... and nothing happens.   Su. - What? Omma, quiet, everything will be fine.   Ty. - Yoona, what's wrong with you? Do not you want Omma marry?   Y. - ...   Sy. - Yoona, I understand, Omma, your face is white, should we stop? We have time ... without you it does not start   HN. - Do not worry, I just want some water, I'm just nervous.   Y. - Omma, I did not mean that ...   HN. - I know, my girls only want the best for me ... and I also for my girls. Now come on, Dong Gun expect us and all the guests.   Tf. - Omma, we never ask how you met Dong Gun.   J. - Yes, what was it?   Sy. - Omma, was it a crush?   HN. - Kekeke, Gomayo girls ... I'm not nervous. And yes, just to see him, I fell for him, but I did it the hard way.   Sy. - He's so cute!   Hy. - Seriously ... you have a problem.   Sy. - Just saying that I like him for Omma.   All laughed Sooyoung's comments, not realizing they were already at the door of your new home.   Chauffeur-Lady, we're here, have a good celebration and be very happy.   HN. - Kamsanmida Ayushi.   Girls. - Kamsanmida.   They got off the car and went straight to the garden where the wedding was held.   In the garden     Everything was beautiful     First the girls entered in the garden as an announcement that the bride had arrived     Here they saw Dong Gun and a boy.           They had to look for them.   Ty. - Yoona, does that guy is your new brother?   Y - I think so but this is the first time I see him.   J. - Yoona, do you adopt me?   They all laughed, they could not stop looking him, but from where they are they only saw him from afar. Then Ha Neul approached them   HN. - Girls, come on!   Girls. - Ohh, Ndeee   Y. - Omma, That guy is the son of Dong Gun? (she whispered to her mother)  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter