A Day Full Of Fun

Are You The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The next day, the girls woke up. So they took their shower and went down to have their breakfast. But once they arrived to the restaurant, they found SHINee and EXO members with Nichkhun sitting in a large table and once they saw the girls, they waved to them and ascked them to join them. After the girls took their seats and ordered their food, Key stood up and interduced himself to them.

 

 " Annyong, i'm Kibum imnida, but you can call me Key . Nice to meet you girls"

 " Annyong Key-ssi, nice to meet you too. I'm Nihel imnida."

 " Annyong, i'm Syrina imnida. Nice too meet you too."

 " Annyong, i'm Nada imnida. Nice too meet you too."

 " Annyong, nice to meet you too. I'm Fify imnida."

 After having breakfast, all of them went out of the hotel and decided to go to Jeju Bijarim and have a walk there since it's morning and they wanted some fresh air. They were talking and laughing about everything. Syrina was walking with Chanyeol while holding hands, Fify and Teamin were fighting togather as usual, Nada and Nchkhun were talking about their lives when Nihel was walking at the back alone watching the view and smiling along as she felt really happy and free there. Minho noticed that she was walking alone so he tempered his speed to let her be able to catch him and walk with him.

 " Why are walking alone??" he ascked as she reached him.

 " Oh... They're all busy with the boys so...."

 " Can i walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter