The Painful Truth

Are You The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the mornin

 

 Minho who was 

 

In the morning the girls went to the airport and went back to Seoul. They were too exhausted to go out so they decided to stay at their apartment and take a rest. Few hours later, Nihel received a call and it was from Xiumin.

 “Hello.”

 “Hi, it’s me, Xiumin.”

 “Hey Xiumin, what’s up?”

“Everything is fine. I just called you to make sure that you home safe.”

 “Oh, yeah we’re home and everyone is fine.”

 “Good. Err…. We’ll all be back tomorrow and we have nothing to do so, if you’re not busy, can you meet us at the park??”

 “Sure. We’ll be there. Just text me the time.”

 

The next day has come, and the time of the meeting with the boys is close so the girls just dressed up properly and went out to the park. Since the place quit far the girls decided to take a cab so that they can reach the place at time.

 “Girls.” They heard as soon as they arrived to the park, so they turned around to see the caller and it was Chanyeol.

“Hey, how are you guys?” asked Syrina as she held Chanyeol’s hand. Chanyeol was surprised with her action but he just let it be and kissed her right cheek.

“Hey guys.” said Nihel and sat beside Xiumin and smiled at him.

 

 Minho who was sitting next to Beakhyun rolled his eyes “Pff... Why did she sit beside that Xiumin? Why she have to sit next to a guy anyway?? Hey pabo ya! Why do you even care if she sat next to a boy or not??” he thought. After a while, a girl appeared and saluted them and then went close to Minho and kissed his lips. He looked really surprised to see that girl.

“Hey baby, I missed you a lot these days” said the girl.

“Sulli?? What are you doing here?? And how did you know that I’m here??”

“Oh please, do you think that I’m not able to know where my boyfriend is?? Eh, okay. Kristal saw you an hour ago setting here so she called me. By the way why you didn’t call me when you came bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter