RP: 02HERO RP

✖Let's Fly Advertisement Shop Part 3✖ (BUSY)
PICKUP POSTER

Owner(s): pinkfany_xoxo
Rated: No

We were previously "61C-00L," and we managed to have over twenty people reserved in just a few days! Our role play was definitely beginning to be a success until we had some trouble with the admins. Fortunately, our admins now and our members still keep our role play somewhat active. I've decided to revamp 61C-00L to 02HERO for a fresh beginning since we aren't completely dead and we've lasted well over just two days. We admins also have planned something different for our groups instead of your typical "announcements, confessions, etc., and ." Like really..? There's something here for everybody, and we also planned groups for our literate writers. The admins here will surely make you feel comfortable considering we accept everyone for who they are, and we will flow with your style.

Message: || ☆*:.。. o⭐️ 02HERO FBRP ⭐️o .。.:*☆ AD || Have you always loved roleplaying but wanted to experience something different? Something unique? 02HERO is made for you then! We are a very active roleplay, looking for fun people to join. We will accept you in our big family and make you feel comfortable. If you are a literate roleplayer, 02HERO will become your favorite place! Any kind of roleplayer is welcomed, no one will judge you. Make sure to visit our thread and comment to join or to ask a question! Many spots available!!! We hope to see you soon!