Story: The Romance of Rivals

✖Let's Fly Advertisement Shop Part 3✖ (BUSY)
PICKUP POSTER

Author(s): Aheartzu
Genre: Romance, Comedy & Fluff
Character(s): 
Sehun x OC
Rated: No
Status: Ongoing

There’s nothing worse than being compared to the person you hate the most in life. Unfortunately, that was just the case for 19-year-old Park Choa. Growing up, she experienced nothing but hair-pulling, crayon stealing, and fist fights. She was always second, and he was always first. She got a ‘great job’ sticker, he got an ‘outstanding’ sticker. And who gave her all these unforgettable memories? “Oh ing Sehun.” And now, 5 Sehun-free years later, here she was, going to college, buying her first apartment, and living life happily. And guess who just happens to still be alive and breathing and is at the same city, same college, and same building too? Only one answer: OH ING SEHUN. “I HATE HIM!” “I HATE HER!” “HE’S A DEVIL! HE’S PURE EVIL!” “SHE’S PLANNING MY DEATH AS WE SPEAK!” “I’LL HATE HIM FOREVER!” “I’LL HATE HER FOREVER!” “No human in this world is as annoying, manipulative, and down right stupid as OH SEHUN. I bet the words ‘IDIOT, STUPID, and HORSE FACE,’ were written on the description of his birth certificate! There are only 3 things he can put on his job description: 1. PRO BLACKMAILER 2. EXPERIENCE WITH STARING AT HIS UGLY FACE IN THE MIRROR FOR HOURS 3. STEALING MY UNDERWEAR AND HANGING IT ON THE SCHOOL FLAG POLE Now that we’ve crossed paths once again. I declare war. I, PARK CHOA, WILL TAKE MY REVENGE.”

Message: I hope you all enjoy Choa and Sehun's epic love story as they take you on ride through the roller coaster of falling in love.