#002 Break-up

Our Love Story

 

 

YoonA is sitting at the long bench facing the park waiting for her boyfriend to come. It is almost 3 hours YoonA been waiting for him. It’s hurt her heart; it is almost every time he likes this, making her waiting and waiting and waiting.

YoonA: JongHyun I am disappointed with you right now. Can u even change yourself?!

YoonA said all alone with a sigh.

After 37 minutes later

JongHyun: YoonA-yah, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make u waiting like this. Something happen when I want to get here.

JongHyun catch his breath while talking to her.

YoonA: JongHyun you always being like this! Are sure u want to continue our relationship?!
JongHyun: It’s not like I want this thing happen! Please understand my situation!
YoonA: You know what?! I’m sick of this! I’m sick about all your excuses! I’m sick to see you everyday lie to me!
JongHyun: So u wants to break up with me?! Is that what u really want?! Fine! If that all u want!
 YoonA: I know since the beginning u is not for me! Why I am too blind to not saw all this will happen?! If u wants a break up, fine! Let’s break up!

YoonA leave JongHyun all alone at there. YoonA try to call her sister as much as she can.

YoonA: Bo Young unnie ~ Can u pick me up at the in front of the café that we always hang out together?
Park Bo Young: Arasso YoonA... Just wait for a second...

7 minutes later

A white Hyundai stop in front YoonA.

YoonA: It must be Bo Young unnie.
Park Bo Young: YoonA come in.

YoonA get in with swollen eyes.

Park Bo Young: You get into a fight with him again?
YoonA: How did unnie know?
Park Bo Young: I am your sister remember?
YoonA: It’s hard unnie. I don’t think we can save this relationship anymore.
Park Bo Young: You always saying like that and at the end u will come back together.
YoonA: It’s different now, he wants a break up.
Park Bo Young: So?
YoonA: He is different now.
Park Bo Young: I do not know what to say right now, just calm yourself first.

JongHyun: Yah! Meet me at the restaurant that we always go now.
Someone: Who is this again?
JongHyun: It’s me Lee JongHyun your best friend. Did u remember me now Song Joong Ki?
Song Joong Ki: Ahh, it’s you. Okay2x, did u mean right now?
JongHyun: No. next year. Of course right now!
Song Joong Ki: Fine2x. Chill bro.

2 minutes later.

A black Honda stops in front JongHyun.

Song Joong Ki: Get in.
JongHyun: Why are taking so long?!
Song joong Ki: Yah! Can you just shut up and come in. It’s good I am coming for you!

JongHyun get in at Joong Ki’s car.

Song Joong Ki: Where is your car?
JongHyun: Someone stole my car! F**k! And now YoonA and I just broke up, thanks to that guys, and then the police officer didn’t even look at me when I want to report about my car.
Song Joong Ki: Oh god! So did YoonA know about this?
JongHyun: I didn’t even have an opportunity to explain. She just suddenly mad at me.
Song Joong Ki: So what did u replied her?
JongHyun: What do you expect me to say? I am mad that time, my car got stole! And she just mad at me without stop.
Song Joong Ki: So, that time you broke up with her?

JongHyun nod his head. Joong Ki stops his car.

Song Joong Ki: Seriously guys, you two seriously act like a 5 years old child!
JongHyun: What is the meaning of that? You want to be her side now? Fine! Leave me, like she leaves me.
Song Joong Ki: Oh GOD! Can u act like your own age! Seriously!

Suddenly Joong Ki’s phone ringing.

Joong Ki: It must be Bo Young.

He look at his screen phone.

Joong Ki: See I’m right; she must want to talk about YoonA.
JongHyun: How can u be so sure?
Joong Ki: Of course I am SONG JOONG KI, A GOOD FRIEND, A GOOD SON and of course A GOOD BOYFRIEND too not like you.
JongHyun: pftt! I guess if u didn’t answer the phone in quick you’re so call ‘Girlfriend’ will dump u in a second.

Song Joong Ki quickly answers his phone.

Song Jong Ki: Sorry honey. Yes I know.  JongHyun is with me now. I know right, they both are. Yes, I will pick u up tonight at 8 p.m. Bring him? No way! They will get fight again. I try. Ok hone, bye. Hug and kiss :) . Love u too.
JongHyun: What did she say? Did YoonA ask about me?
Song Joong Ki: Look at yourself, still looking for YoonA. And she didn’t ask you. Maybe she still a little bit upset. You always lie to her. How she want to believe in you again after you did to her.
JongHyun: It just one lie Joong, I didn’t know it will turned this bad.
Song Joong Ki: One? Seriously?
JongHyun: Okay maybe 3.
Song Joong Ki: Seriously?
JongHyun: Okay maybe its a lot, but I try to change myself.
Song Joong Ki: Try harder man. Let’s go out tonight, u should apologize to her.
JongHyun: I think u were right. How stupid u JongHyun!
Song Joong Ki: U just knows it now?

JongHyun kick Joong Ki’s shoes.

At 8:00 p.m.

Joong Ki and Bo Young pick up JongHyun at his house. The two of them sit in front and JongHyun at the back sit they use Joong Ki’s car.

JongHyun: Only the three of us?
Bo Young: Anniya, we gonna pick up YoonA too, because I just back from my acting class.
JongHyun: Aahh ..
Joong Ki: Miss her already?

JongHyun just smile shyly

They finally pick up YoonA. YoonA surprised with JongHyun also there sitting at the back sit. And she just want to slap him in the face.

After they go for a dinner suddenly Bo Young and Joong Ki excuse themselves for a second. YoonA just trust them. JongHyun know what is that meaning, that mean, he can explain too YoonA about everthing. He didn’t want lose her. His act that afternoon is just some kind of devil that beams him.

JongHyun: YoonA, I’m sorry.
YoonA: Can we stop talk about it, just forget it; we are no longer in relationship anymore.

JongHyun felt like a knives stab his heart for a million times.

JongHyun: It’s not like that; I don’t want to lose you.
YoonA: Then stop lying!

Everyone at the restaurant look at them.

JongHyun: Maybe all the time I lie to you like a lot, but this time it isn’t. My car got stole, that’s why I’m late. I’m run as fast as I can just to meet you.
YoonA: Is that true? If it’s not don’t ever think about to ..
JongHyun: Yes, like I said I always lie to you, but just now, I want to become a good person for you, for our children so I want to change. But I got a wrong timing and wrong place.
YoonA: Really?
JongHyun: Yes. I love you Im YoonA, let me be your maybe not first but last man.

YoonA touched by JongHyun words.

JongHyun: Lets go out from here. People start watching at us.
YoonA: But we must wait for BoKi couple.
JongHyun: Oh YoonA! You are so innocent, they are already gone. They give us a space to talk.
YoonA: I will kill both of them!

JongHyun pull YoonA wrist, as a signal to go out.

YoonA: But we didn’t pay our food yet.
JongHyun: Joong Ki already pays it.

They go out from the restaurant. They walk and walk and walk till they finally reached their favorite place. It is the park. That they always go.

JongHyun: YoonA did u remember, this is the first place we met. This is the first place we share our laugh and cry.
YoonA: Oppa, did u remember this is also our first place that we share our first kiss, our first hug and our first fight?
JongHyun: Did u also remember we were almost wanted to be parents when we saw a children playing around.
YoonA: And we were just 21 that time.

JongHyun and YoonA laugh out loud when they remember their past. They are still naïve that time.

Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki look at them from far.

Song Joong Ki: They were always like this. Fighting then dating again
Park Bo Young: Just like you, when we first dating.
Song Joong Ki: You know what. We can’t be always being their guard. We can’t always teach then in a relationship, they must learn it by themselves.
Park Bo Young: It’s true, but YoonA is my sister.
Song Joong Ki: Step sister honey.
Park Bo Young: What makes me love her, even thought we both just a step sister, she never dislike me or hate me. That’s why I promise to myself to always take care of her.
Song Joong Ki: That’s make me love u more, even thought I force u too not help them but u will help them too because she is your sister. I love you honey. You are so kind.
Park Bo Young: I know, I am very kind.
Song Joong Ki: Jasshik!

Back to JoongYoon couple.

JongHyun: YoonA, I know that we were always fighting, and most of the time I am always wrong. I am sorry, you always keep patient with my behavior, I love you Im YoonA.
YoonA: We are couple right now, so we must solve our problems like a couple, we can’t always ask Bo Young unnie and Joong Ki oppa to solve our problems. They must got their own problems too. Can we not fight again?
JongHyun: I know right they always have to solve our problems, sometimes I feel embarrassed to them.
YoonA: So, can we get a promised to solve our problem alone, and we must can’t fight over a little problem.
JongHyun: I promise.
YoonA: Me too.
JongHyun: I love you Im YoonA, really I love you soooo much.

JongHyun kiss YoonA’s forehead.

YoonA: I know I love you too. Toooo much.

And then the two of them smiling and look at the sky.

FIN

 


Welcome to the new reader. Thank you for subscribing my story :)) SO SORRY if my story didn't satisfied yourself .. I try my best. Once again welcome t o my ff arkz88krystaljungismybiasqqfitriayoondamysticalbeezrukawaamiteardropsintherainSkattered and of course heneciaburningsoul :) Thank u again guys.