#001 Rain Beautiful Isn't It?

Our Love Story

 

JongHyun POV

It is raining again today, tik .. tik .. tik .. That the sound of the rain. As I walk on the street I saw a pretty young lady helping an old woman crossing the road, even though it is raining she still help the old women with a beautiful smile. While carrying the old women things, she tries to stop the car because she wants to cross the road. But as I can see it is like there’s no car wants to stop. I walk and stop at the middle of the road almost all the car honed at me, but I didn’t care as long as I can help the pretty girl and the old women.

When the pretty lady help the old women I finally follow them a cross the street. Before I follow them I say sorry and bow to all the driver well it is my wrong but I can’t help but want to help the pretty lady, call me bad but actually I want to help the beauty lady not the old grandma (sorry grandma).

Pretty lady: Thank you for helping us.
Me: You are most welcome.
Grandma: Aigoo ~~ Look at this young people, young lady, gomawo for helping me and young man thank you to you too.

I just smile to the old grandma as a welcome. I can see the young lady sulking wet, I feel pity for her, and I open my bag and take out my handkerchief and give to her. She say thank you and as always I only give a smile as a respond. The grandma then makes her way to somewhere. Then I can see her only look at the rain until I ask her something.

Me: Who is your name? If I can ask.
Pretty lady: My name is YoonA, Im YoonA. And u is?
Me: JongHyun, Lee JongHyun.

Then we keep silent again, I forgot to tell you all we take shelter in one of the buildings at there.

YoonA: Rains, its beautiful isn’t it?
JongHyun: Huh?

I can’t hear what she is trying to say because the rain so loud.

YoonA: The rains, its beautiful right?

I don’t know what to say. Are the rains beautiful? I can’t see what the beauty of it is.

JongHyun: Ye .. Yeah, it is.

She looks at the sky, OH GOD! She is natural beauty. Did this person an angel that God sent to me? After the rains stop, she looks at me then says ‘I have to work first, see u later if we have a time.’ I answer her with ‘Can I go with u? Since I will not do anything this evening.’ ‘Of course u can’ she says with a smile.

She works at a small kindergarten. She is not only good to the elders but also good with a kid. This kindergarten is not an ordinary kindergarten it is a kindergarten for disabled children. She tries to connect with the children as good as she can. She always smiles, and those smiles look like my mom smile when my mom responds to our question that is so childish. Suddenly she walks to me and asks me.

YoonA: Are u okay? If u are not okay with this u can go, I will understand it.
JongHyun: I am perfectly fine. I don’t know there are these kinds of kindergarten at here.
YoonA: My sister and my mom created this kindergarten because one of my siblings is disabled. Why want to treat someone different because he or she is different? Everyone is a human being too right? Everyone should get a same treat.

I smile when I hear her explaining. She had a kind heart.

Someone: YoonA, can u help Jisung with his cupcake? I think he drop his cupcake at the floor.
YoonA: Arasso omma ~~
JongHyun: Can I help u with something?
YoonA: Huh? U wants to help me? Are u sure? It’s a heavy job u know.
JongHyun: Sure, if its for a good thing.

 I smile to her.

YoonA: Do u wants this job?
JongHyun: Sure why not? I didn’t have any job anywhere.
YoonA: If u wants I will tell my mom about this, she will very gladly to accept you.
JongHyun: I will glad to hear that.
YoonA: Omma~~ someone wants to take a job here!

YoonA call her mom.

YoonA’s mom: Dugue?

YoonA’s mom looks at me.

YoonA’s mom: Aaah, namja? Kuree, that’s good. U is very good looking person, YoonA never tell u to me.
JongHyun: *Bow*Annyeonghaesayo ajuhmma, we exactly just met today at the street when YoonA tries to help some grandma cross the road.
YoonA’s mom: Uriee YoonA is too kind. Arasso I hired you because I can see u as a good person. I trust you young man.

4 months later ~~

JongHyun: YoonA-yah can u help Minsu with her toys? I have to help Bobo with his water.
YoonA: Wait for a second.

YoonA then help Minsu with her toys. I can’t help but watching her play with all those kids, it is been 4 months and 5 days I work at here, I never saw YoonA sad, even thought her father is only visit them 2 times in 3 months because of his work at Singapore, she never sigh about it. It is been since 4 months and 5 days too, I’ve been fall for her. Yes, I fall for her at the first we met. When she help the grandma, when she smile at me.

YoonA’s sister: If u keep stare at her without even make a move you will lose her JongHyun-ah.
JongHyun: You make me surprised noona! Aigoo ~

YoonA’s sister only smile at me. And then her mother comes.

YoonA’s mom: She is right JongHyun, if u keep stare at her, looks at her every day without even making some move u will definitely lose her with any second. Uriiee YoonA is beautiful and kind, everyone who knows her will fall for her in easy, but she is anti-social so people don’t know her exist.
JongHyun: What make u two think I fall for her?
YoonA’s sister: The way you look at her, talk to her, smile at her, hold her and so many thing that if I list it will not enough.

I just keep silent for second. Did I or should I talk to her?

YoonA’s mom: Talk to her after work, not right now you are paying for working you know?

I laugh because of Miss Im said to me.

JongHyun: Thanks to you two, I get courage to talk to her. Thank you.
YoonA’s sister: But remember this till you death, once u make my sister crying u will face a hell.
JongHyun: I think I will not only face the hell but also the Satan!

She slapped my arms and her mom laugh with our action. YoonA slowly come toward us.

YoonA: What are u talking about? It looks fun.
YoonAs sister: Nothing, it just after work JongHyun wants to talk to you about something.

YoonA’s sister kicks my leg.

JongHyun: Ye .. Yes I want to meet you after work at the park.
YoonA: Okay.

Some kid is crying. YoonA then hastily go to the kid.

YoonA: Jisung-ah I told not to play with this, look your hand is dirty. Let me take you to the toilet.

ARHGGH! YOONA! WHAT POISON THAT U GAVE ME THAT MAKE ME LOVE YOU!!

Author POV

After work.

YoonA walk around the park waiting for JongHyun. JongHyun close her eyes from back.

YoonA: Yah JongHyun you are already late!

YoonA hold JongHyun hand, and look back. Their face is inches apart, it is so closed, YoonA and JongHyun startled because of that action. Then, JongHyun press his lips with YoonA’s lips. YoonA shocked with that action but she just let it be, because she feels you know good maybe. Then they stop the kiss scene.

JongHyun: Sorry because ..
YoonA: No need to sorry, when both of us want it.

JongHyun shock with YoonA responds. YoonA also shock with what she just says.

YoonA: Sorry.
JongHyun: Like u just said, no need to sorry.

Suddenly rain began to come.

JongHyun: Just like we first saw. It is raining and u asks me if the rain is beautiful. Did u still remember it? Now I can see the rains is so beautiful as beautiful like you.
YoonA: How I ever forget about it? I still can imagine when u first smile at me. You praise me too much.
JongHyun: I want to ask u something? Can I?
YoonA: Sure, what is that?
JongHyun: Did u ever fall in love?
YoonA: Of course, I am human being too you know.

JongHyun feel a little bit nervous.

JongHyun: Can I ask who?
YoonA: I fall in love with a clean environmental. I fall in love with a kid that happy. I fall in love when my mom, my sister and my dad smiling. I fall in love with ..

YoonA couldn’t finish her word.

JongHyun: Before u say who is that person, I just want you to know that I Lee JongHyun LOVE you.

JongHyun closed his eyes, he scare if YoonA will cry or reject him or even worse walk away.

YoonA: Did u want to know who the person I like?
JongHyun: I don’t want to know who the bastard name. As long as I told you my feeling its good for me, even though you will leave me nor accept me, I don’t care anymore. Just don’t tell me who that person I might punch him in the face if I see him.
YoonA: Then punch yourself now.
JongHyun: Huh? What is the meaning of that? Did u hate me this much? Who is that BASTARD?!

YoonA just smile at JongHyun action.

JongHyun: Why are u smiling at me like that? U make me look like a fool right now.

JongHyun pout.

YoonA: How cute. If u wants to know who the bastard name is, he is sitting right beside me now. He is tall, had a dimple on his cheek, white and one more thing he is cute.
JongHyun: Is that person is me?
YoonA: Yes, u is my bastard.

JongHyun smile at YoonA, she kiss YoonA’s forehead and then down to her lips again.

JongHyun: Thank you Im YoonA. Thank you for letting me be your bastard.

YoonA smile again.

YoonA: You talk too much.

And then YoonA kiss JongHyun on the lips.

YoonA : I love you too :)

 

FIN


Hello guys, this is the first chapter :)) I'm sorry if didn't like it. 
BTW thank you to jjjongireikaaaeitayoonaRainyBluegrosvenoryanilefawns_sakura90syoonaleena and last but not least aimeeericha212 who subscribing this story eventhought there is no chapter yet :D Thank you guys .. 

Leave a comment :)