Chapter 13

Crush.

"J-Jeongmin oppa!"

And with that she dropped me in the fountain. Jeongmin quickly came to me and helped me up.

"IF YOU EVER FREAKING TOUCH HER AGAIN, I WILL DESTORY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LITTLE PUNY CREEPERS. NOW GET LOST!"

Jeongmin shouted at them. It was the first time i have ever seen him like this.

And with that those girls ran away.

Jeongmin helped me out of the fountain.

I was badly bruised and drenched and half conscious.

"Gwenchana? Ofcourse youre not! Oh god what am i even thinking... eottoke eottoke.."

You could see he was panicking. You wish you could help and not be a burden to him but in this condition you had no choice.

Suddenly he swiftly carried you bridal style.

"I'll bring you to my house. Dont worry its just nearby"

And with that we quickly went to his house.

He laid you on the couch and ran off somewhere.

You tried to sit up but you failed, youre arms were badly bruised and your face was swollen.

Jeongmin returned with some ice,water, a towel and a first aid kit.

He helped you sit up and made you rest you legs on the table he gave you the towel and the pack of ice to place on your face as he started treating your wounds.

He band-aided your wounds and helped you dry your hair and gave you a glass of water.

All the time you just stared at him.

But he has a girlfriend. Seohyun get a grip of yourself.

Occasionally he would look up, meeting eyes with you and both of will quickly look away. Blushing.

After he finished drying off your hair you were almost done except the fact that your clothes were all blood-stained and wet.

"I'll call Seon Nyu to bring your clothes arraso?" He said as he fished out his phone and explained everything to Seon Nyu.

I took up all the energy i had left and said "G-Gomawo, Jeongmin."

He then looked at me and smiled. "Its alright"  but his smile quickly turned into a frown. 

"This is all my fault. Those girls are just too freaking annoying. Im sorry Seohyun-ah"

"It- Its not your fault at all."

"Ohmygod! You must be really hungry wait here." With that he ran to the kitchen.

He came back with a bowl of Ramen and sat next to me. "Say aahhh~"

I blushed deep red. And obediently opened my mouth as he fed me.

"You know i can stilll eat with my hands right?"

"Its okay im already doing it. Ahh~" He fed me another spoonful.

"So hows Sowon?" I asked trying to make this feeding less awkward.

"Oh em we broke up." 

I immediately choked on the Ramen and started coughing.

"Yah gwenchana?" He said as i gulped down some water

I nodded and at that very moment Seon Nyu came in. Her face obviously full of worry.

"Seohyun-ah! gwenchana? Those damn girls!" Seon Nyu came and sat in between Jeongmin and me. Jeongmin just stood up without complaining.

"Ah im fine Fairy. Dont worry" I reassured her and smiled.

"Aish you are always like this -_- kaja lets get you changed" She said as we went to the nearest room. Seon Nyu helped me walk.

After changing. We said thank you to Jeongmin and said goodbye as we left home.

On the way home we saw Minwoo.

"Hey Seo- OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Minwoo suddenly came to me and asked.

"Some girls beat her up, luckily Jeongmin saved her" Seon Nyu said and looked at me.

I just smiled and nodded. "Im fine now Minwoo-ah Dont worry"

"You always say like this and end up hurt." Seon Nyu nagged.

"So Jeongmin hyung saved you?" He asked

"Yeap, i would have died without him"

"Oh" He looked at me with an unreadable expression. I got confused.

"Minwoo-ah! Seohyun has to go home now, talk to you next time?" Seon Nyu cut us off

"Ah nae. Take care" Minwoo said and left.

When we were walking home, Minwoo was all that was in my head.

Why did he seem sad and upset?

Minwoo's POV

Hyung. If youre gonna take Seohyun you better take good care of her. Or else i will.