Chapter 12

Crush.

It was a fresh new day. Birds are chirping, the sun is shining.

Today will be a good day, I hoped. Also it was a perfect day for a walk in the park.

I grabbed my phone, iPod, headphones and sneakers before heading out. As i was locking the door. There was a note sticked on it.

Meet me in the park behind the fountain by noon - MW

I wonder why he didnt just text me.

Anyways, i just grabbed the note and left. It was just a few minutes to Noon. Might as well go there early.

It was the weekends so you could see busy parents grocery shopping, sleepy teenagers walking, probably forced by their parents and all those adorable kids running about. Seeing them play put a smile on my face.

I went behind the fountain to wait for Minwoo as i checked my watch.

I decided to text Minwoo hoping he didnt forget.

SH: YAH ODIYA? IM WAITING FOR YOU IN THE PARK ALREADY! PPALLI KAY~?

Before i even could send it someone interrupted me. And made me drop my phone.

"Oh look who's here~" Someone called out from the back of me. I went to pick up my phone from the ground. Thinking that wasnt for me.

"Its the nerdy girl who liked Jeongmin oppa and is now playing with Minwoo oppa's heart"

"What?" I looked back. It was those girls who spread the rumors about me and Jeongmin. Among them was Yura.

"Minwoo aint coming for you girl. Im the one who set the trap. And you stupidly fell for it. Idiot"

And with that she slapped me right on my face.

"You think youre so pretty that you can go like any guy you want hm?"

Another punch.

I was shocked. I couldnt even do anything. I tried to attack but they were too strong and too many of them.

One of them tripped me over. Another kicked my stomache. Another pulled my hair and another scratched me with "a blade.

I screamed. I shouted. I manage to get up but before i could run they pushed me back down and started beating me up.

Yura pulled me back up and threw me in the fountain. It was noon, not many tourists come at that time.

She pulled me again ready to slap my face until....

"SHIM YURA! LEAVE SEOHYUN ALONE!" Someone just appeared out of nowhere and slapped her.