Of Ingenious Plans and Missing Pants

Of Soccer Balls and Pom Poms

“I have a plan.” Hyunseung announces as he walks up to Doojoon after class.

“If it’s another one of your ‘Seduce Junhyung into having with me’ plans, count me out. I’m still scarred from the last one.”

“Okay, in my defense, I didn’t know it would work so well. And that is beside the point. This plan to get Yoseob to fall in love with you is so foolproof even an idiot like you can’t screw it up.”


Plan A: Seduce him with your undeniable iness

“Okay he’s coming. Get ready.”

From behind a pole Hyunseung watched Yoseob approach his locker and open it. Only for him to get a fright when he slammed the locker door to find Doojoon leaning against the wall with his face contorted into a grimace (“It’s supposed to be a smirk!”) and his hand supporting his head. Yoseob gave the soccer captain an extremely bewildered expression.

“Dude, are you constipated?”

Doojoon swore he heard Hyunseung’s forehead hitting his hand from behind the pole.

 

Plan B: Make him fall in love with the romantic side of you

Doojoon waited outside Yoseob’s Science class, nervously clutching a bouquet of flowers he had picked from his backyard.

He anxiously checked and rechecked his reflection in his phone, flattening down his side burns and fluffing up the top of his hair.

“You are one hot dude Yoon Doojoon.” Doojoon grinned as he gave himself a pep talk, “Who wouldn’t fall in love with you?”

“Doojoon?” Doojoon looked up to see a confused Yoseob staring at him while he talked to himself. Coughing awkwardly, he tucked his phone back into his pocket.

“Uhhhh, th-this is for you.” He stuttered as the bouquet towards Yoseob.

Yoseob gingerly reached out for the flowers.

“Um, thanks I Gu− holy is that a bee?! Oh my God Doojoon what’s wrong with you?” The flustered cheerleader shrieked as he ran away.

Doojoon sighed as he longingly watched Yoseob run away, even when he was frightened, he was still attractive

“I guess it’s just you and me” Doojoon said absentmindedly to the bee. The bee only buzzed in reply and landed on Doojoon’s nose.

“Oh no you don’− Ow ing dammit!”

 

 Plan C: Make him swoon at your chivalry

“Oh Hey Yoseob, do you want me to hold your books? What about your bag?”

Pause

“No? Okay I’ll just open the door for you”

Slam

“Ow! For s sake Doojoon!”


“I’m never going to talk to Yang Yoseob ever again” Doojoon whispered to Hyunseung in the middle of chemistry class, completely ignoring the teacher.

Hyunseung gave him a nod in understanding before directing his attention back to his note book where he was doodling “Junseung” and “Yong Hyunseung” all over the page. Doojoon huffed at the lack of response.

“I’m serious. I’m never going to speak to him, look at him, or go near him ever again.”

“Yoon Doojoon?”

“Yes Sir?”

“You’ll be partnering with Yang Yoseob for the assignment”

God dammit.

Just as Doojoon was about to make a break for the classroom door, Yoseob approached him, an expression of dread and slight annoyance on his face. If it had been anyone else, Doojoon would have been offended. But given that he had crashed his cheerleading practice, drooled on him, and slammed a door in his face, he thought Yoseob had good enough reason to be wary.

“So how do you want to do this?”

“You could come to my place tomorrow?”

Yoseob nodded, “Yeah sure whatever, I’ll be there at nine.”


The next morning Doojoon was woken up by the ringing of doorbells and obnoxious knocking. Cursing the person who dared disturb his beauty sleep, he stumbled down the stairs, nearly falling on his face. The annoyed soccer player rubbed his eyes and groggily opened the door, revealing an unhappy Yoseob standing at his doorstep in jeans and a sweater. 

Doojoon’s eyes widened and he suddenly became very awake.  He let out a manly scream (more like screech) and slammed the door in the smaller’s face.

“Oh my god I just slammed the door in his face. Again. Well the first time didn’t really count since it was an accident –Wait no Doojoon focus.  Okay be cool and hopefully Yoseob won’t realize you just woke up. Oh of course he’s going to realize. And he’s probably going to kill m−”

His internal conflict was interrupted by more door banging by an irritated Yoseob.

Doojoon took a deep breath and tried to flatten his bed hair to look somewhat presentable (emphasis on somewhat) and opened the door.

Yoseob didn’t attack him and kill him as Doojoon had expected. Doojoon really had to give the boy credit for his uncanny self control.

Yoseob only shook his head and stalked inside, brushing past Doojoon.  But before he walked any further he turned around and looked Doojoon up and down.

“Doojoon,” Doojoon looked to Yoseob expectantly at the sound of his name, happy to be acknowledged. “Put on some ing pants” 

 

 

A/N: So um this turned out to be not the last chapter (obviously). God I haven't updated for months, mostly cause of Uni apps but even though they're done I don't know when I'll update again cause I feel I have lost the ability to be funny like I'm honestly funnier than this in real life TT.TT I have the next chapters all planned out I just need to write it (I even cut off my internet connection to concentrate on this and it still )

Still hoped you enjoyed and comments are always appreciated and loved (even if I don't reply) <3

 

Come talk to me and be my friend on tumblr yo