Chapter 8

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, Sulli’s mood became better because she was happy with Minho’s come back, otherwise Kai’s mood was completely opposite because he felt being threatened by Minho’s existence. A frown always was on Kai’s face.

- Kai, are you okay? – Krystal asked while two of them were heading to Kai’s class

- I’m fine – Kai replied with monotone

Being with him for a long time, Krystal could easily recognize the change in Kai’s mood by his tone, or facial expression. She knew that Kai hated being questioned, so she just nodded her head and acted like she was unsuspicious on anything.

- Okay, I have a quiz in this morning. I’ll go to class to revive some problems before quiz. See you later – Krystal stood on the tip of her fingers, and left a peck on Kai’s cheek.

- Excuse me, can I get through? – Sulli said with a mocking tone and looked at the couple

- I … I … um – Kai was about to find something to defend himself because of the peck, and pushed Krystal’s away from him, left a space between them

- Thanks

Sulli threw her glance on Kai who was stuttering, felt stupid with his clumsiness. The girl walked into class between the couple, and her shoulder hit Kai’s chest hard. Kai’s eyes glued on Sulli’s back who was heading towards her desk, otherwise Krystal’s eyes showed the hurt.  

- See you – Kai said and walked into the class without a care of looking at Krystal

Sulli sat on her seat, pulled out some book from her bags and be prepared for the first lesson. Kai was about to sit on his seat which was next to hers, but her voice stopped him.

- I thought your seat was over there – Sulli turned her eyes to the seat where Kai had sit on the previous day

Kai rolled his dark blue eyes towards the petit girl in surprise. “Does she want to start a war?” – Kai thought. He was about to answer back but decided to shut his mouth because he knew that he was the one to make her angry. Guilty took over his anger. Kai pretended to not hear it and sat down on his chair calmly. Their homeroom teacher’s voice echoed “Good morning, kids. Have you done your homework?” Suddenly, Sulli raised her hand up; the teacher looked at her suspiciously.

- I like your honesty, Ms. Choi. But it’s not convinced me enough to let you pass this time – the teacher said while adjusting his glasses

- No, it’s not about homework. I have a request – Sulli said loudly

- What is it, Ms. Choi?

- I’m short-sighted. Can you please move my seat to the front row? – Sulli said with her straight face

Kai turned his head towards the girl who was next to him and thought “Is she avoiding me?”

- Of course. Is anyone willing to switch your seat with Ms. Choi’s seat? – the teacher asked

Most of girls in class raised their hands, and yelled “Me … me, please” Of course, every girl wanted to be the most charming prince’s seatmate. Kai was pissed off by the way of being treated like a toy. Sitting next to the girl who always argued with him was still better than annoying girl who always chased after him. It was ridiculous that even a girl who was wearing her think glasses at the first row, raised her hand up.

- Minah, I thought you’re very short-sight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter