Chapter 5

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai moved his shoulder gently to wake Sulli up. She blinked her eyes a few times before full-awake. Feeling her own head rest on his shoulder, Sulli moved her head away from his broad shoulder, and feel so embarrassed. She tried to stand up on her own feet, but they were too weak to stand on. She fell on the ground immediately after a few seconds standing on her trembling feet.  

If you guys are lovey-dovey in class next time, the detention won’t be easy like this – their professor threw a death stare at them Sorry, we won’t – Sulli nodded

After he had walked away, Kai stood up and saw Sulli struggling to stand up. Kai gave her his hands to offer a help, she gulped hard and wondered if she should take that muscular hand of him. Otherwise, Kai felt himself so idiot to decide give her his hand, the girl just stared at his hand instead of placing her small soft hand on his palm. The feeling of down and rejected grew in him, as he thought she’s gonna refuse his help. Slowly and hesitantly, Sulli reached her hand to him. As the moment of her fingertips pressing against his palm, an upward thin line formed uncontrollably on his face. Her fingertips were so soft and warm in compare with his cold large palm. It sent chill on their spines. Sulli was about to place all her palm onto his, his hand was taken back, leaving the girl dumbfound. Not only Sulli, but also Kai was shock. Turning his head to right, he saw Krystal greeting him with a big innocent smile.

Kai, let’s go home. I’m so hungry – Krystal said naively as hooking her arms with his right arms.

The boy didn’t utter any word due to the surprise, Krystal dragged him along with her out of the hallway. Before out of Sulli’s sight, Krystal turned around and gave her a warning look. Sulli didn’t feel annoyed with Krystal’s eyes, but somehow felt down. Kai was dragged away in front of her eyes, but he didn’t leave any word to her. Even words like “good-bye” or “see you”
 

Since Kai’s power was teleportation, with a blink of an eye, he and Krystal had been home already.

What are you doing, Kai? – Krystal asked softly but oblivious annoyingly  What do you mean, Krys? – Kai said as sitting on his gothic-style bed and gave her a bored look You and that stupid girl What’s up with me and her? I’ve never ever seen you are close to anyone. You offer your hand to her. Don’t tell me you have any special feeling towards her. – Krys felt pissed as Kai playing dumb with her Special feeling? I don’t have any kind of what you called it feeling I hope you won’t. I don’t want to history repeat Mind your word, Krys. I’ve been so easy to you, so that you dare to insult me with my kindness – Kai said as grinding his teeth Why weren’t you mad at her while she insulted you like me insult you? – Krys asked You or she can insult me with anything, but don’t ever bring that shame to me – Kai said as looking at Krys scarily

Kai stood up from his bed, and disappeared in the air with a blink of an eye, leaving Krystal alone in the mansion. He knew this conversation wouldn’t make thing better, he didn’t want to lose temper with Krys.

Kai, Kai … - Krystal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter