Finish

When Leo Can't Find His Things

The other members had already left for practice and you were preparing some lunch for yourself, seeing as you had packed up and sent the food you had already made with VIXX so they could eat something during their break. Taekwoon had stayed behind for some reason. You didn't bother to ask, but you noticed he was running around the dorm in a panic. Exasperated sighs escaped him every now and then as he would back track into a room he had just walked out of. After watching him do this for a few minutes, you finally decided to confront him.

"Taekwoonie oppa, what's the matter?" You asked, keeping your distance so you wouldn't startle him.

"I can't find it!" He almost yelled out of frustration. He ruffled his hair and began to tear apart the couch.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! JUNG TAEKWOON! What are you looking for exactly? Let me help you find it." You placed your hand on his shoulder stopping him from pulling another cusion off the couch.

He shook his head. "I'll find it." He shrugged your hand away.

"Maybe I placed it somewhere while cleaning up or maybe you left it in the van. Please let me help you." 

It seemed as if a blush had rose on Taekwoon's cheeks as he placed the cusions back and let out another sigh. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, probably checking them again for whatever he was looking for. Unsatisfied, he sat down on the couch. You sat down next to him and placed your hand on his knee.

"Oppa, you're exhausted. Please let me help you, hm?" You leaned over so you could see his face and smiled. "Will you tell me what you're looking for?"

Taekwoon shifted his eyes before inhaling. "I can't find the headphones you lent me a while ago."

You couldn't hold back your laugh and quickly covered your mouth. "Don't you have other headphones? You don't have to worry about returning them to me. I gave them to you to keep."

Taekwoon rolled his eyes and scowled. "They're nice headphones and I like to use them. I know I don't have to give them back." His words sounded harsh but you assumed it was because he was frustrated.

You chuckled to yourself and placed your hand on Taekwoon's shoulder, forcing him to lean over so his head rested on your lap. "Close your eyes for a while, Oppa. When you wake up I will have found the headphones."

Taekwoon tried to sit back up but you held him in place, not allowing his head to leave your lap. He glared at you for a few moments before he accepted defeat. He looked as if he had something to say however the words he wanted to say were not coming to mind. You smiled at him and began to run your hand through his hair soothingly. You hoped this would help  him relax and fall asleep. You didn't think anyone would be upset if Taekwoon took some time to himself. They'd probably thank you later for saving them from a cranky Leo.

Once you noticed Taekwoon's breathing even out, you pulled your cellphone out of your pocket and quickly called N. Just when you thought you would have to call VIXX's manager, N answered cheerfully.

"Ah, wifey, what gives me the honor of your wonderful phone call?" He said playfully.

N liked to call you his wife. He told the other members it was because he was the "father-like" figure of the group and you were now a "mother-like" figure to them. You didn't mind this, but you could tell the other members didn't always approve of it.

"Are you still in the van?" you asked, hoping they weren't at the practice room yet.

"Yes we are, why? Need us to turn around for Leo?" 

"No, could you guys check and see if his headphones are on the ground somewhere though, please? He nearly tore the dorm apart looking for them." You looked down at Taekwoon's sleeping face and ran your hand through his hair again. "I have him taking a nap right now so he would calm down. I need to find them or at least know their whereabouts before he wakes up."

"AW! You take such good care of our children. Hold on just a second, yeobo." N said as he asked the other members to check the floor for the headphones.

"FOUND THEM!" You heard Ken sing.

You let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you guys."

"What are you going to do about Taekwoonie? Are you going to make him come to practice when he wakes up?" N asked. You actually forgot that Taekwoon had to go to practice too.

"Let him have today off." You heard manager tell N. "He needs to rest."

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FAIR! WE WORK JUST AS HARD AS HE DOES!" You heard Ken whine in the background.

"Dinner better be ready when we get back, okay yeobo?" N said before hanging up.

You looked at the time and decided you should do some shopping for dinner or else the boys would be very disappointed with their small portions. You looked around for a pillow to place Taekwoon's head on and tried to get off the couch without waking him. As you pulled out a piece a paper and started to leave him a note, you heard him waking up.

"Uh, you don't have to go to practice and I'm going to buy some stuff for dinner. You're headphones were in the van and the members will give them to you when they get back." You said as you gathered your purse and started to put on your shoes. "Would you like to come with me?" Taekwoon scoffed and shook his head. "Okayyyy. I'll be back soon."

You walked down to your favorite little convience store that was close VIXX's apartment. You greeted the worker as you walked in and began shopping. You weren't really sure what you could make for dinner. Usually you would ask the members what they wanted but you forgot to do so today. You walked up and down the isles, trying to find something that sounded good. Disappointedly you decided to just make a bunch of stuff and call it a night. You paid for your purchases and headed back to the dorm.

Taekwoon was still laying on the couch, his mp3 blaring music that he was singing along with. You held up the bags of groceries and shook them to get his attention. He got to his feet and took one of the bags from you and carried it to the kitchen. You put a few things in the fridge and pulled some meat out so you could start cut it up and cook it. You washed your hands before taking the meat ouf of its wrapping and grabbing the cutting board.

You could see Taekwoon watching you out of the corner of your eye but you focused on the meat so you wouldn't hurt youself. Soon you felt Taekwoon stand behind you and he placed his hands over yours.

"Try cutting like this." He moved the knife gently making smaller motions than you were making before.

"N-neh." You stuttered,

Taekwoon chuckled and didn't move away right away. His fingers lingered on your skin as he backed away. He was never this close with you before. You shook your head and went back to preparing dinner. Taekwoon had started preparing some rice and raman and the two of you would switch off on watching all the food cook. By the time the others had returned, you were just setting the table.

"Taekwoonie, I have something for you." Ravi teased dangling the headphones next to him.

Taekwoon snatched them from him and disappeared into one of the bedrooms. It was like the members return has upset him or something. Hyuk and Hongbin helped you carry the food to the table as N tried to coax Taekwoon to come back out to eat.

"It's starting to storm outside." Manager said, walking out of his room and noticing the lightning that flashed across the night sky in the distance.

"Noona, are you going to be okay tonight?" Hyuk asked you. 

You had a fear of storms. As you got older you had tried to not be afraid of them as much however every now and then one would catch you off guard and leave you cowering under your blankets.

"I'll be fine, Hyukkie." You told the maknae.

"We should play a game after dinner while the others do the dishes." Hongbin suggested with a smirk at Ken and Ravi who were in charge of doing dishes for the night.

"Like what game?" Hyuk asked him.

"TRUTH OR DARE!"

"YAH! NO SLEEPOVER GAMES WITHOUT ME!" Ravi complained.

"You can join us once you've finished washing the dishes." Hongbin stuck his tongue out, childishly.

N had finally gotten Taekwoon to come out and eat. There was just enough food left for them to get their fill. Since you and the two youngest were already done eating, you excused yourselves and went to start playing truth or dare in the living room.

"Hyung, truth or dare?" Hyuk asked.

"DARE!" Hongbin chuckled.

"I dare you to play the pepero game with noona."

You and Hyuk chuckled as Hongbin's face turned bright red. "But we don't have a pepero stick so I can't."

"I have pocky in the room so that will do." Hyuk ran into the bedroom and brought out a new box of pocky.

Hongbin looked at you for help but you just shrugged. "A dare is a dare, Binnie. We have to do it."

Hyuk handed Hongbin the pocky stick. He placed it between the two of you and bit down on his end. You did the same and waited for him to move closer first. The two of you slowly got closer and closer, eyes locked. You could tell Hongbin wanted to pull away but he still moved forward until the whole pocky stick was gone.

"LEE HONGBIN!" N exclaimed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He walked into the living room with Taekwoon behind him.

Hongbin held up his hand and began to defend himself. You chuckled and looked into the kitchen to see if Ravi and Ken were almost done with the dishes so they could play along as well. The truths and dares asked were innocent for a while, however Ken was the first to get bored with it and decided to spice up the game.

"Truth or dare?" He asked you.

You were leaning against Ravi. The two of you where the closest out of the rest of the members being as you were the same age as him and Hongbin. He liked to take care of you just as you would take care of VIXX. It really helped some days when you had a lot to do for VIXX.

You chewed on your lip as you decided on what you wanted to pick. "Truth."

"Ehhhh." Ken said disapprovingly. "Fine. If you had to kiss any of the members, who would you want to kiss? And if you don't answer truthfully your punishment will be you have to kiss the member you want to kiss."

"How is that punishment?" Ravi asked.

"Because it'll be embarrassing." Ken seemed proud of himself.

You shook your head and scanned the members faces trying to picture how their reactions will be. "N oppa." You said.

"REALLY?" N jumped to his feet and began to dance excitedly. "I knew wife loved me the most!"

"You know you can't pick dare for the rest of the night now, right?" Ravi whispered to you.

"But always picking truth is no fun." 

The game continued and control got back to Ken. His next victim was Taekwoon.

"Dare." He said in his normal unenthusiastic tone.

Ken's eyes lit up and the other member all shook their heads in warning. You didn't understand right away why they all protested so quickly. Ken hadn't even said what he dared Taekwoon to do. Ignoring his fellow members, Ken went ahead with asking his dare.

"I dare you to confess your feelings..." You didn't understand why Ken had made this a dare. It could have been a truth. "...with a kiss." Oh, you thought.

Taekwoon rolled his eyes and made his way over to you. You felt youself leaning back into Ravi more but he held you in place with a sigh.

"Hold on. Hold on. Why are we just assuming it's me?" You asked.

"Because it is you. I like you." Taekwoon said, placing his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened and you saw Taekwoon smile brightly as he pulled away and went back to where he was sitting before. You tried your best to regain your composure but you couldn't seem to grasp your thoughts.

"Truth or dare." Taekwoon asked you.

You figured the worst kind of dare was out of the way now so it was safe to choose dare once again however something told you to say truth. "Truth?"

"Afraid to pick dare now, huh?" Ravi rubbed your arms.

Taekwoon leaned over to Hyuk, who whispered something to him. He scowled but sat up and relayed what the maknae had come up with anyways. "Would you ever date any of us and if so you have to tell us by kissing them on the cheek."

"And it can't be Ravi because we all already know you two would never date." Hyuk added.

"Isn't this like the who would I kiss question?" You asked.

"No this is different. You don't have to want to date someone you want to kiss." Hyuk smirked.

You raised your hand at the maknae as you got to your feet. He just smiled at you, innocently. You never really thought of dating any of the members. You wanted to keep things professional but tonight all that professionalism was flying out the window. Looking around at the members you just prayed for something to keep you from going through with this. As if your prays were answered, the power went out. 

"Thank God." You whispered to yourself.

"Alright kids, it's getting late anyways." Manager said, stepping out of his room. "Off to bed."

"Let's all sleep out here together." Hongbin suggested, smiling at you. "This way you won't be scared of the storm."

"I'll be fine really." You said, however you noticed that Hyuk, Taekwoon, and N already were dragging their pillows and blankets out into the living room.

Taekwoon threw your bedding next to his and made your sleeping space for you. You skeptically went over to lay down next to him. Now that you knew his real feelings, was sleeping next to him really a good idea?

A loud clap of thunder shook the apartment and a huge strike of lighting lit up the room. You jumped and pulled you covers above you head. You felt Taekwoon place his arm around your waist and pull you close to him, holding you to his side. Maybe him liking you wasn't so bad. Taekwoon was your VIXX bias after all, even though you never admited to it. You snuggled into his side, feeling safe. This was a good idea.

"I'll take this as you like me too." Taekwoon whispered to you, before kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight!" You called out to all the members.

"Goodnight." They replied.

"Goodnight...jagi..." Taekwoon smirked as the word slipped.

"YAH! That's my wife!" N threw a pillow in your direction.

You soon fell asleep in Taekwoon's arms. Hopefully the company wouldn't fire you because of this. 

 

A/N: Thank you for reading. I really hope you enjoyed this one shot. :)