New students

Drama High

Eri's POV: "Crap..." I mumbled half to myself as our history finally stopped talking and was facing the green chalk board again. I ignored the cramping sensation in my hand as I jotted down the notes. I bit my bottom lip and forced my hand to keep up with the quick writting. I glanced at the other students around me. They all had the same concentration on their faces as they struggled to write down the notes before he erased them. I gasped loudly as the sickning sound of my pencil breaking. I looked at my small sized pencil, and sure enough the led was on my desk. I looked around at my classmates and sighed. I looked behind me at a girl that looked so much a like a boy. With her short blonde hair that swooped across her face and light green eyes. It .. Usually, most girls raise their hands and ask for a pencil fromt their friends, but I can't. I honestly don't know anyone in this whole school. I only have two best friends, Zelo and Jojo. I jumped as someone gentle nudged me, and I looked over to see a boy with short black hair and a cute face. He was holding out a pencil to me. "Thanks, Zelo." I whispered so that the teacher couldn't hear us. The boys glanced at me and gave smug smiles no and then. I shook my head and concentrated on my notes. That's another thing, even if I could show that I was a girl, they'd still like me as a boy better. It's really scary... My dad insisted I help him with his undercover job, so I did. It's not worth it...Most girls would die to have boys surrounding her. I sighed heavily and groaned in pain. My hand..

                          "Are you ok?" Jojo whispered from behind me, and I glanced over my shoulder and nodded. "Joey, no talking." The History teacher said sternly. He fixed his spectacles and twitched his whiskers before turning around and continuing to jot down notes. That's another thing....I'm Ryuke in this school, and Jojo's Joey. I glanced at Zelo who was slumped back in his brown desk, with his feet slightly proped up. I'm glad I have at least one guy friend.. I felt a smile spread across my lips. As usual, he had no notes down on his paper. "How many times do I have to tell you to write down the notes?" The history teacher yelled at innocent Zelo. "You don't have to tell me over and over. I heard you the first time, you don't have to repeat yourself." Zelo snapped back. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily. "Why can't he behave like a normal student?" Jojo whispered in my ear as she leaned foreword. I shrugged and sighed in pure relief as the bell above our door rang loudly. I jumped as usual and smiled hugely. The boys around me sighed and blurted out their relief. "Ok, homeworks due tomorrow." The teacher yelled over the students who were already standing up and walking out of the classroom without a word. I stretched and stretched my hands over my head and stood up slowly. "Why do you always get in trouble?" I asked Zelo annoyedly. If I ever get jumped by guys, I won't have someone to defend me. Or..have no one to laugh at when they fall on their face. We all walked in the huge wide hallway that had a sea of students swarming it. I grunted and puffed. 

                               I struggled to follow Jojo and Zelo in the sea of students. I jumped as Zelo grabbed my hand, pulling me after him. We all pressed ourselves against the red lockers as we passed them. I fixed my boy school uniform and frowned. "I'll see you guys in math later." Zelo said before waving goodbye. I felt the same fear surge through me, but I waved goodbye. Jojo sighed heavily and she beckoned me after her. "Hopefully Jake and his gang won't bother us." I said as I followed her towards the huge gym room. Jake always hated me, ever since the first day of school. I stuck close to her as we slipped in the huge gym room. Bleachers were folded against the dark blue wall and the wooden waxed floor squeaked under my black and red addidas. A women wearing short red shorts with bright splash paint shoes and her gray blonde hair was tied in a pony tail. "There you are Ryuke." She said turning around to face me. "I'm sorry." I apologized not meeting her gaze. She pointed to the changing room and sighed. "Go get changed." She ordered. I gave a small nod and jogged over towards the changing room. The smell of axe and other colone hit me in the face like a tidal wave, but I held my breath and kept walking. Gray lockers were lined up row after row with tan bleachers between them. I walked in the first row of lockers and rested my hands against the cold metal. Quickly get dressed... "Hey Ryuke." The hauntingly familiar voice said from behind us. I looked over my shoulder and gulped nervously. 

                     A boy with flippy dirty blonde hair, and bright green eyes was standing with a group of boys. "What?" I asked angerly. He pretended to gasp in pain and he stepped towards me. "You think your so cool, don't you?" He asked standing only inches away from me. Jojo tried pushing him away from me, but the other boys pushed her against the lockers. I shook my head but he smiled and grabbed my long brown bangs, making me look up at him. "It's about time I showed you who's the real cool one around here." He snickered in my face. Before I could react, I went wide eyed as his fist went flying at my face. I gasped as pain surged through me, and I stumbled back. I grunted as I tripped over the bench, making my head slam hard into a gray locker. My ears rang and Jake grabbed my hair, pulling me on my feet. I screamed as he punched me hard in the face over and over again. A couple moments later, I could feel warm blood ooz down my pale face. Jojo was getting beaten up pretty good to.. I finally broke free from Jake and decked him hard in the nose. He stumbled back and I kicked him hard in the nuts. He dropped to his knees and I kicked him hard in the jaw, making blood drop down his face. You aren't supposed to hit girls... I stumbled out of the dressing room and my vision began to go blurry. The gym teacher went wide eyed when she saw us. "What happened to you?" She asked her eyes stretching wide. "Jake beat us up..." Jojo said weakly. "Go to the nurse." She said before walking towards the changing room. I stumbled towards the exit of the gym. I continued to walk and sighed with relief of being away from there. Were lucky we got away...

                                 Jojo's POV: I glanced at Eri who was holding the back of her head. "Are you ok?" I asked gentle. I wiped my bloody lip and sighed heavily. I wish we were allowed to blurt out our secret...It's like were the outcast. "There they are!" A outraged voice yelled from behind us. I looked over my shoulder and went wide eyed in horror as I saw Jake and his gang. They all ran at us at full speed, I pushed Eri faster. "Run!" I yelled starting to break out into a jog. I heard their loud footsteps as they ran after us, and I struggled to run as fast as possible. I made sure to keep Eri in view as she passed me. I followed her as we turned a corner sharply, passing more bright red lockers. All of the class room doors were closed and I felt my chest began to burn. I went wide eyed as a huge white wall appeared in front of us. Dead end! I heard the laughter of Jake and his gang. "Oh, you guys are deffinatly getting it now." He snarled. i pressed my back against the white wall and closed my eyes tightly. I waited for the worst but it never came, instead, there was foosteps running towards us. "Leave them alone." A boys voice said angerly. I opened my eyes to see three boys gang up on Jake and his friends. I smiled hugely and exchanged a releaved look with Eri. A couple minutes later, Jake and his gang ran away. We slowly walked towards the people who beat them up. I blushed heavily as I stared at them. The most hottest boys I have ever seen. They smiled warmly at us and Eri sighed. "Thanks for beating them up for us." She said greatfully. 

                                  One of the boys with dark brown hair and a bright white hat smile hugely at us. "Your welcome. That was nothing." He said with a flick of his wrist. Who are they? I don't think Iv'e seen them around school... The other friend had black flippy hair that slightly went in his face and he looked very sweet. "So, what are your names?" He asked gentle. I looked at Eri and gulped nervously. "I'm Joey, and this is Ryuke." I stammered. They all smiled and the bubbly boy with the hat smiled hugely. "I'm Seungjin, that's JR, and this is Kyumin." Seungjin said happily. Kyumin? Eri went wide eyde as we both looked at Kyumin. He had dark flippy brown hair that fell in his face and bright blue eyes. "Your lucky we were around." Kyumin said annoyedly. We both nodded in agreement and he rolled his eyes and looked away. I jumped as a bell rang loudly and I put my hand over my heart. We all fell silent and Eri sighed for the fiftieth time. "Were are you guys heading?" He asked as he walked beside me. "Math." Me and Eri both replied at the same time. Kyumin stopped suddenly and he looked at us with annoyance in his blue eyes. "Are you kidding me?" He asked glancing at his friends. JR gave a amused smile and laughed. "So do we." He said as we both stared at them in confusion. I shifted my weight akwardly at the thought of being in the same class as them. Their super cute, and it's making it harder to keep our identity a secret. "Well, Let's go." Kyumin said beckoning us after him annoyedly. Eri nodded. 

                       "So, are you guys the new boys in this school?" I asked openly. Seungjin stared at JR surprised. "Yeah we are." JR said smiling hugely. It's surprisingly how popular they can get... "You guys sure are popular." I said amusedly. Seungjin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and flashed a bubbly smile. "Don't worry, you can be to. Maybe we could all hang out..." He said before looking at JR hopefully as if what he said was what he really wanted to do. JR shook his head and rolled his eyes. "You know how Kyumin is with new people." He said flatly. Seungjin crossed his arms and looked down sadly. I looked at Kyumin who was arguing with Eri. "Your so annoying!" Eri said annoyedly. Kyumin gave her a half smile and tilted his head at her. "Why are you walking with me still then?" He asked sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Because I want to walk on this side of the hall." She said stubbornly. I zoned them out as they began to argue once more. "Your friend is just like a stubborn girl." Seungjin joked making me tense up. I gave a shaky laugh and nodded in agreement. We all finally reached the math room, and Kyumin and Eri both shoved each other to walk in the class room first. "Move.." JR said annoyedly as he stood between them. They both screamed as JR shoved them, making them fall in the class room entrance. I gave a amused chuckle and casually walked in the dull room. Six rows of wooden desk were lined up and the windows were open, letting in the bright sunlight. I smiled. 

                          Zelo was already sitting down, staring out the window with a far away look in his eyes. I sat on his other side and Eri mumbled to herself annoyedly as she sat beside him. "What?" Zelo asked zoning back in. Eri on;y reply was to point annoyedly at Kyumin who was sitting behind us. Zelo glanced over his shoulder at them and raised a eyebrow. "They seem like thugs." He said flatly. I went wide eyed as Kyumin stopped talking to Seungjin. "Us 'thugs' aren't def. So, if you have something to say, say it to our face." Kyumin spat. Zelo slowly turned around in his seat and I gulped nervously. "Fine, you guys are such wanna be thugs." Zelo said without the slightest trace of fear in his voice. Kyumin stood up and stood in front of Zelo who didn't even flinch. "Guys, I don't think this is such a good idea...." Eri said trying to calm both boys down. Kyumin looked at Eri out of the corner of his eye. "Going to have your boyfriend defend you? How cute..." He teased. Zelo clenched his fist and I went wide eyed as he swung hard at Kyumin. As fast as lightning, Kyumin ducked. I covered my mouth as he slammed Zelo's arm down on the desk, before decking him straight in the face. Zelo stumbled back, messing up the desk. "Zelo it's-" I began but she shoved me to the side. I went wide eyed as he shoved Kyumin hard, and punched him hard in the face, then the stomahc. "Stop!" The teacher yelled as she entered the room. Zelo and Kyumin glared heavily at each other. Wow...This isn't good... "Kyumin, Zelo, come here."

                                    Eri's POV: I blinked a couple times and finally took my hand away from my mouth. Wow...I can't actually believe they started to fight. Seungjin quickly sat beside me when the teacher had her back facing us. "Wow, can you believe that?" He asked me raising a eyebrow. I shook my head and smiled slightly. He's so pumped about it... "The bad thing is that their in trouble." JR said glancing at his friend annoyedly, and cutting him off. Seungjin stopped talking about it and shook his head. "Kyumin smoked Zelo though." He said without thinking. I rolled my eyes and rested my elbows on the desk and sighed heavily. I was hoping all of us could be friends to... Kyumin, he might seem hard headed, but I honestly think he might be nice. Seungjin is just so funny and fun to be around. JR, he's always sweet and understanding. "Kyumin wants you, Ryuke." Jojo said making me look up quickly. I felt my heart stop beating a the deliquent stood beside the entrance to the door. I shakily stood up and walked towards him. I forced a innocent smile and he glared at me. "You thought it was funny, didn't you?" He asked angerly. I flinched and stepped away from him. "N-No..." I said softly. He glared at me and I gulped nervously as he stepped towards me until our faces were inches away from each other. Why do guys do that? Don't blush... "If it's so funny, how about me and you fight?" He asked holding his fist up in front of his face. I went wide eyed and felt my blood turn to ice. Why me?! "I don't think we should..." I said.

                               He snickered and slowly put down his fist. "Your scared." He snickered. I narrowed my blue eyes at him and crossed my arms. "I'm not scared of you." I said stubbornly. He circled me slowly, and I looked over my shoulder to see him. "I see why you don't have a girlfriend." He said making me scrunch up my face in disguist. "I don't want a girlfriend." I said without thinking. He stopped circling me and stood in front of me. I opened my mouth to say something but he held up a finger. "Hold on...You like boys?" He asked staring at me wide eyed. Yes, when I'm a girl. What do I do?! Kyumin shook his head and ran his fingers through his perfect brown hair. "Your weird." He said flatly. I went wide eyed as he walked away from me. Wait! I don't want him to think I'm a creep! Without thinking, I lunged for him. "No I'm not!" I said loudly. A second later, we both landed on the tile floor with a loud thud. I felt the world spin around me and my shoulder ached. Wow...The ground has never been this soft... I opened one eye and went wide eyed. Kyumin's face was inches away from mine, and I looked over my shoulder. I'm on top of him! He went wide eyed as he saw me. I opened my mouth to say something but he gasped. "Get off me!" He said shoving me off. "I-It's not like that....I fell on top of you." I struggled to explain. He glared at me and shuddered. "Sorry, I don't like boys." He said flatly before turning around. I let my head hang down in defeat. Great....Now he thinks I'm a creepy gay ert. My chance with a boyfriend...Gone. 

                                I jumped as there was footsteps walking out from behind me. "Ryuke, can I talk to you?" JR's voice from behind me made me jump. "Yeah, sure." I said casually. I walked over to him and he glanced over my shoulder at me curiously. I gasped as he pinned my against the blue wall. His hands were on either sides of my head, and he was leaning in towards me. "I saw what happened with you and Kyumin." He said softly. I blushed slightly and opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. What do I do?! He thinks I'm gay to... I jumped as he gentle my face while looking me deep in the eyes. "Can I ask you something?" He asked suddenly making me zone back in. I nodded and forced myself not to stare at his beautiful face.He chuckled and gave a half smile. "Are you a girl?" He asked making me look up at him quickly. The world seemed to spin around me and I gasped. How did he figure it out? As if he took it as a yes, he leaned away from me. "Most boys wouldn't have the same personalitie as you. Plus, you have s." He said casually. I looked down at my uniform and blinked in confusion. You can't notice...Unless you stand super close to me. Oh..That's why he did that.."Ok fine, yes. I am." I said not meeting his gaze. He smiled and nodded. "You can't tell no one..." I said pointing a finger at him. I wonder if the other boys found out... "I won't. Nobody else figured it out except me." He said giving himself a triumphant smile. I huffed and looked down. Great...He knows. 

                                  "What's your real name?" He asked making me smile a little. "Eri, and Joey's real name is Jojo." I said akwardly. It feels weird telling someone else my secret identity. "Oh, well... That's a pretty name." JR said smiling innocently. I blushed and looked down. He's super cute...I hate smart people... "Well, I better get inside before people get suspicous." I said with a shrug. He nodded and leaned against the red lockers. I glanced over my shoulder at him as I walked back in the classroom. I screamed as someone bellowed into me. I fell on the tile floor with a loud thud, knocking the wind out of me. "What did you do with JR?" The annoying voice of Kyumin asked. I groaned and opened one eye. He was pratically laying on top of me, his brown hair tickling my face. "Nothing..." I said struggling to sit up to only be pushed back on the ground by him. "Yeah sure..." He said snickering. How dumb is he?!  "Look outside if you don't believe me..." I said through clenched teeth. I jumped as he slapped his hand over my mouth. "Shut up. I don't see him, I'm not dumb." He said as if he was reading my mind. I rolled my eyes and grunted as I struggled to stand up. "You know, you remind me of a girl. Your so feminine." He said suddenly before walking towards me. I went wide eyed as he pinned me against the wall like JR did. I akwardly looked down and struggled not to look at him. "Your like a princess. That's my new nickname for you." He said before bursting out into laughter. I groaned and shoved him. 

                                  Jojo's POV:  "Your so annoying!" Eri yelled as Kyumin annoyed and . They'd be a cute couple... "Come on, I know you can't resist me princess." Kyumin said giving her a kissy face. I couldn't help but chuckle a little as I stared at them. "Their something else,huh?" JR asked appearing out of nowhere. "Where were you?" Seungjin asked staring up at his friend. "Bathroom." JR said blinking in confuion. I looked at Kyumina and Eri once more. "Tell me!" Kyumin demanded resting his hands on Eri's shoulders before shaking her back and forth hard. "I will punch you...." He threatened. JR rolled his eyes and called Kyumin's name. "JR!" He yelled before running towards his friend and hugging him. "Are you ok?" He asked patting his friend up and down. "Yes, he didn't do anything to me." He said flatly. "I told you-" Eri began pointing at Kyumin annoyance written all over her face. Kyumin held his hand up in front of her face and huffed. "I knew that, ain't no one have time for you." He said ignoring her. Eri threw her hands up in the air and trudged over to me. "He's annoying." She said as she sat on the desk beside me. I laughed and kicked my feet in then out. "Oh, we have a small problem." Eri whispered in my ear. I stared at her and blinked once in confusion. "JR knows." She said so softly I had lean in more towards her to hear it clearly. Knows what? I gasped loudly and went wide eyed. He can't know! JR stared at me and winked. What will we do if Kyumin and Seungjin find out to? I gulped.