Decision

The Perfect Family Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We walked towards our penthouse and put the things on the kitchen table then let Prince out of the cage,i walked towards the kitchen and took out the things i need to cook and Leo was playing with Prince at the living room.   "oppa,stop playing with him,he needs to get used to the place,come and help me cook and close the doors you opened just now,i don't want Prince to die at a young age!"i shout from the kitchen and he proceed to close all the doors then walk towards the kitchen.   I flinched at the sudden back hug shivering at his breathing, "o-oppa,help me with the sauce please.."he pulled away and proceed to my side, "oppa,don't you think something is missing when we are having a marriage life?"he look at me with a confused face and pretending to find out what is missing, "kids,we don't have kids.."this time he look at with both his eyes popping out, "aish!we are not really married,how can we have a baby!aigoo..lets adopt?"without saying anything he just nod his head and do what i told him to do.   We were done with our food both of us stood up from our seats and move towards the kitchen, "i'll wash the dishes,you just go and play with Prince,"i said as i put his plate on the sink. "No,i washed it,you've already cook for me,so i'll wash."he pull the plates away and push me with his , "really?"i asked for confirmation and he just nod,i smile and walk out to the living room where Prince is hiding behind the sofa,not used to the atmosphere.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter