his suprise

The Perfect Family Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I got a call on my phone,i looked at the caller ID and answer the phone immediately.   H:oppa,why are you calling?   L:meet me at the cafe near our apartment,i have an important news to tell you.   I hang up the call and immediately get dressed and meet Leo who was sitting there looking at the window and the cameraman chatting among themselves.   "oppa!"i sat on the chair infront of him, "hi!"he said shortly, "why did you call me here?what's so important?"i asked as i put my bag aside and leaning against the table with my arms crossed, "we are moving to the house i bought..today,so,lets have a look at the house and buy the stuff we need."i was speechless,i stood up from my seat at run towards him and gave him a hug, "really oppa?lets go!"i pulled him out of the cafe and walk towards his car.  

We finally arrived at a penthouse that Leo bought,i was the first person to enter as i was too excited,there is 3 rooms,3 toilets altogether and when you look at the window,you can see the city of Seoul,even the Namsan Tower,i turn to him who was standing at a corner with his arms folded looking at me while smiling,*this is the first time i saw him smile so sincerely*i thought as i walk towards him.

(Living room)

(outside)

(kitchen)

(bedroom)

(bathroom)

 

"oppa!lets go and buy some things for the house,okay?"he nod his head and hold onto my hand and interwine it with his,i was suprised at his sudden skinship and was holding onto my chest wondering why its beating fast,my face turned red immediately.   He drive us to the nearest store and he pus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter