Short Hair is a Trend?

Fresh New Update about K-Pop World!

short hair-- girls 

—park bom (2ne1)

We all know the 2NE1 is return with their new song and concept "Falling in love". Park Bom has now short hair which is very fit for her. In her group Dara also dye her hair blonde and OMG! I totally fits on her. But the bottomline is I really like Bom's hair now.♥

lee hyeri(girl'sday)

From all the short hair girls I've met this is really what I like the most! I've heard that at first she is having a two thoughts whether she will cut it or not because she take care of her long hair for almost 5 years. But whatever hair it suits her. Right? I've heard also that she cut her hair since in the music video of their new song "Female President" she played a role of a guy (battler of Minah) so that's why she made a decision to cut it.

          kang  ji  hyun /soyou (sistar)

 

Sistar release their new single "Give it to me" and we all know some of them change their hairstyle like for Dasom her hair has now bangs, for Bora her hair have some highlights on the bottom part but still long hair and of course for Soyou her hair has been cut but still it suit her. Her hair have a little bit shade of red and somehow brown I really like her hair also.  Do you also like her hair?

         

—soon-kyu /sunny (snsd)

Last 2012 during the "The Boys" era we are all surprise with her new hairstyle that is very short and f course blonde but the most important part it totally suits her. Up until today her hair is still short but like what I said it's still fit for her. Do you like long hair or short hair for Sunny? For me anything because she is totally cute and every hairstyle fits for her.~

     

authors note: I really like their new hairstyle but  whatever their hairstyle is they rmain godess in k-pop industry.

credits:winterwonderland

Back to the HomePage