No No No!~

Fresh New Update about K-Pop World!

        

                             

 

APink's No No No
► rating's   ♦♦♦   ► album name {Secret Garden} | ► release last {july 4'13} | ►music video countings {1.6 m. & up}
 
A-Pink release their new song last  July 4 2013  it is called "No No No" under the album entitled "Secret Garden". The song is really catchy especially the "No No No" part. Dance steps are also very easy to catch up. In the music video they show another cute side of them that every man on earth will fall for them. Why don't you watch them first?

 
Also Last July 18 2013 Apink won on Music Champion and a big congratulation to them. Some articles also say that their concept is same as 'SES' before. They also have the clean image when it comes to the public. Naeun being part of the WGM also help to boosts their popularity. On the drama Reply 1997 Eunji take part on the leading role and out of the blue the drama become a hit and one of the reason to boosts their popularity especially to Eunji.Bomi also become a a regular host in "Weekly Idol" with BTOB's ilhoon and the 2 MC's. If we also notice Apink members don't show too much skin and most of their concept is cute, sunshine and rainbows I hope it will continue as well but I know that a day will come where concept will be change I hope that the concept will fit for them and also for the viewers.
 
author's note: Cube Entertainment is doing very well..I like how they make a way to boosts the group popularity. We are looking forward for upcoming opportunity to Apink in the future and Pink Pandas stay strong I hope your fandom will expand :) FIGHTING!!~