Saving Her.

Do I Know You?

 

Infinite arrived at Seoul Hospital and began searching for Yoojin. "Um, miss..Can you tell me where Choi Yoojin's room number is?" Sunggyu asked one of the nurse. "Choi Yoojin? Mianhae, but there's no Choi Yoojin in this hospital." The nurse said. "Mwo? But the news just said that Choi Yoojin was sent here with the other survivors of the plane crash." Dongwoo said. "Mianhae, but I guess you just..misheard? The survivors' names are Yoon Jaekyung, Kim Jiyeon, Choi Minho and Choi Yoorin. There's no Choi Yoojin. So, will you please excuse me?" The nurse explained and left them standing there. "I guess..the nurse's right. Maybe we really misheard the names." Sungjong said while frowning. Sungyeol patted Myungsoo's back as Infinite went out of the hospital.
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
 
L.joe was walking to the forest where the plane crash happened. "It smells like..burned fish?" He muttered. He looked around, exploring every bit of the tragedy. "Hyung, Hyuna's looking for you~" Someone from behind said, making L.joe jump and fall on the ground. "Yah Ricky! Where did you come from?" L.joe asked. Suddenly, someone groaned. L.joe looked down and realized that he was sitting on a girl. "NOW WHERE DID THAT GIRL CAME FROM?!" Ricky asked like it was the first time he has seen a pretty girl. "I don't know..She looks like she's from an accident." L.joe said as he examined Yoojin's face. "DUH! She might be a survivor of the plane crash. But I admit she's prettier than Hyuna~" Ricky mumbled. "I heard that!" L.joe said and glared at Ricky. "Well, she can be the solution to your huge problem." Ricky muttered. "Mwo? What problem?" L.joe asked. "Aish hyung, your appa doesn't like Hyuna so he wants you to find a more pretty girl like..her! You never know, she might be your appa's type of girl." Ricky said. L.joe thought for a while. "You know Ricky, you might be right..I admit, Hyuna isn't my type actually. She's too..clingy." L.joe said. "And she hates bromance." Ricky said while making a disgusted face. L.joe sighed. "Let's take her to the hospital, she needs to get her wounds cleaned." L.joe said as he carried Yoojin bridal style back to their house. 
 
 
On his way home, he met Hyuna. "Yah! Where were you L.joe?!" She raised her voice. "Don't raise your voice at me Hyuna." L.joe hissed. "Tch. And who's this girl?" She asked. "None of your business. Get out of the way." L.joe said. "Wait..Are you trying to..break up with me or something?" L.joe got annoyed and nodded. "Yeah, now get out of the way!" This time, L.joe raised his voice at her. "You deserve this noona..I mean !" Ricky shouted as the three of them made their way to L.joe's car. 
 
 
"Whoa, you got another chick L.joe?" C.A.P teased. "Sorry but I'm not in the mood for jokes hyung." L.joe replied as he laid Yoojin at the back seat. "Mianhae..So who's this girl?" C.A.P asked. "I don't know, but I'm going to find out soon." L.joe said and drove off with Ricky to the hospital. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
 
Yoojin's eyes fluttered open as it explored the white room. She sat up and looked around. "Where..am I?" She asked. "You're at the hospital Yoojin-sshi." A blonde guy said. "Who..are..you?" She asked again. "My name's Lee Byunghun but you can call me L.joe." L.joe said. Suddenly, the doctor came in. "Oh, so she's finally awake. You can take her home if you want but I suggest that it's better if she would stay here for a few days." The doctor said. "Um, I'll take her home. Our family doctor can give her the treatments she need." L.joe said and looked at Yoojin. "Okay. Well, I have bad news. I just figured out that Ms. Yoojin has an..amnesia." Mr. Oh explained. "Mwo? Yoojin-ah, do you remember anything about your family?" L.joe asked her but she shook her head. "That explains it. Well, Im taking her home Mr. Oh." L.joe said and the doctor nodded as he went outside of the room, replaced by Ricky who went inside with snacks in his hands.
 
 
"So what's her name hyung?" Ricky asked while eating his chips. "Choi Yoojin." L.joe said. "Wow~ She has a pretty name. A prettier name than Hyuna." Ricky said. "Ricky, can you stop comparing Yoojin and Hyuna?" L.joe complained. He was getting annoyed already. "Mianhae..So Yoojinnie, talk with us." Ricky said. Yoojin eye-smiled at Ricky and began to talk. "Well..I have some questions to ask." "What is it?" L.joe and Ricky asked in unison. "Firstly, who are you?" Yoojin asked Ricky. "My name's Yoo Changhyun but call me Ricky~ Wait..what year are you born in?" "Umm..1994? Mianhae, I don't know if that's right.." Yoojin said. L.joe took out Yoojin's birth certificate. "Nah, you're right. It's a good sign you know?" L.joe said. "Well, who are you in my life anyways L.joe-sshi?" Yoojin asked. L.joe looked at Ricky, then at Yoojin. "I'm your..boyfriend."
 
_______________________________________________________________________