Accident.

Do I Know You?

 

"Yoojin, it's time to go." Minho said quietly as he patted the back of his crying dongsaeng. Yoojin tried to walk on her weak knees as they boarded the flight from Seoul to the US. As the two siblings found their seats, Minho started to comfort her sister. "Don't be sad Yoojin, if Myungsoo really loves you then he'll wait for you." Yoojin nodded as she wiped her tears. "I hope so.."
_______________________________________________________________________
 
Myungsoo arrived at Yoojin's house and dialed her number. "Aish, Yoojin don't be like this. Answer your phone.." Myungsoo muttered while waiting for his girlfriend to answer the damn phone. Myungsoo got irritated and barged into Yoojin's house. The house was quiet, only the chirping of the birds outside can be heard. "Yoojin? Hyung?" Myungsoo called out but his voice just echoed throughout the house. He ran upstairs to Yoojin's room but it was empty. On one corner of his eye, he saw a folded piece of paper on Yoojin's study table. Myungsoo picked up the paper and began reading. 
 
 
Myungsoo Oppa,
 
Mianhaeyo if I didn't tell you this in person but Minho oppa and I are going to continue our studies in the US. 
I'm really sorry oppa. 
I'm afraid to tell you this in person so I hope you understand my situation right now.
If you still want to see me for the last time, go to the airport at 8:00 pm. 
I hope to see you there but it's okay if you don't want to. 
I love you oppa. 
Don't forget that. 
Goodbye.
 
Your dearest yeoja,
Choi Yoo Jin ♥
 
 
Myungsoo fell on his knees as he finished reading the letter. He looked at the time and it was already 8 pm. He ran outside their house and drove off to the airport. As he was on his way to the parking lot, he dialed Yoojin's phone again. Finally someone answered.
_______________________________________________________________________
 
Yoojin fell asleep as the plane took off. Minho was busy looking at the small picture diary (I dunno what to call that ._.) that his girlfriend Yuri gave him when they were in Jeju Island. Yoojin's phone suddenly rang. He looked at the caller ID and it was Myungsoo. "Aish, this boy is annoying me already." Minho mumbled. The stewardess suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Sorry sir but phones aren't allowed. Please turn off your phone." Minho nodded and answered Yoojin's phone. 
 
"Yoboseyo?" Minho answered. "Hyung? Where's Yoojin?" "Yoojin's sleeping. We're on flight now. Mianhae but phones aren't allowed." Minho said quickly and turned off the phone. He continued looking at the diary and fell asleep. 
 
 
3 Hours had passed...
 
 
"BANGG!!" The loud noise woke up everyone in the plane. "Oppa, what was that?" Yoojin asked Minho. "I don't know but there's a storm outside!" He yelled. Yoojin screamed as she felt the plane going down in full speed. She held Minho's hand and shut her eyes tight. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
 
Myungsoo was with Infinite, watching the boring news on TV. "Hyung, why is Myungsoo sad?" Sungjong asked Sunggyu, who was intensely staring at Myungsoo. "Huh? Mwo? His girlfriend left him." Sungjong frowned. "You mean Yoojin noona?" Sunggyu gave him a 'WTF' look. "Noona? Dang it Sungjong, she's born in 1994!" Sunggyu said and smacked him right in the head. "Mianhae.." Sungjong whispered. "Hey guys, look at this! An airplane crashed just right now!" Sungyeol shouted. Myungsoo moved over next to Sungyeol and watched the terrible news. "Despite this terrible plane crash, four people survived the tragic accident. According to their IDs, they are Yoon Jaekyung, Kim Jiyeon, Choi Minho and Choi Yoojin. They are already sent at Seoul Hospital so to the guardians or relatives of these following people, please go to Seoul Hospital. Thank you." 
 
Once Myungsoo heard Yoojin's name, he stood up and brought Infinite with him to Seoul Hospital. "Wait for me Yoojin, I'll be there." _______________________________________________________________________
 
So how was the first chapter? Sorry, it's my first time writing a fanfic! >.< 
 
Please bear with my english grammar ! Enjoy reading ! Btw, can you guys comment? I'm having a hard decision on whether who Yoojin will end up with. L.joe and Myungsoo are my biases! XD 
 
So please comment your answers! :D 
And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! ^^ ♥