You are Taeyang! The Sun

Change of heart
Chapter 4 
~The Fifth Aliens POV~
The last thing I saw before the metal door closed was her long red hair that swished with every step she took, distancing herself from me. I felt like it was getting harder to breath as she got further away from me. I knew she was different from the other humans I have seen, even before she walked into this cage that I have been in for only a few hours now. She had this aura around her that made me instantly trust her and I know for a fact that she made my friends feel the same way. I could here their thoughts as well when they first met her, which is why I was instantly curious with who she was and if she was gong to hurt my brothers. Yet, I found her to be a sweet girl that cared for our well being more so than what her so called boss thought. The way that she protected my friends and consoled them showed me that she was a sweet person. I know that the guys thought that she was good looking, but nothing could prepare me for the true beauty I saw in front of me almost an hour ago. Those stormy grey eyes, and how they grew soft when I was thanking her for helping us out. I wanted to reach out and touch her flawless face that seemed to glow as her red bangs framed it perfectly. 

 I sat there with my legs crossed, on the sand while I was waiting for to her return so I could continue my talk with her. Nothing about her was dull if anything I found everything about her to be interesting. From how her nose twitches sort of like a rabbits does, to her random thoughts when she freaks out. She amused me and interested me at the same time. Thoughts of her swirled in my head and I couldn't think about anything else, even about my current predicament. I guess I will have years to figure out what is really happening to me and why her image keeps playing in my head. 
 
~Ellie's POV~ 

It didn't take me long to pack up things I would need for my stay at the office. I packed about half my closet in two suitcase, I brought my electronics that would keep me busy when I am on break as well as their chargers, and of course i brought my toiletries because I know that I would want to take a shower everyday so that I wouldn't stink. I knew that I wouldn't be back for a while so I decided to clean out what little I had in the fridge so it wouldn't be rotten and gross when I was able to come back to my home. When my work was done I walked to my room to grab my two suitcases and backpack to take out to my Jeep Wrangler. I walked out my front door and down the couple of steps that lead to my driveway. The wheels of my suitcase could be heard as they rolled on the cement, making a clicking sound every time it hit a crack. I opened the back door on the drivers side of the car and placed my suitcases as well as backpack on the seat before shutting the door. I walked back into my house to grab something to eat for lunch, before locking my doors that won't be opened for a few months.

My house was nothing spectacular since I was the only person that lived in it, but it was still nice. I got in my car and started the engine with the turn of the keys. I put the car in reverse and slowly started to back out of the driveway. I was getting further away from my cute little light blue ranch, that I had lived in for a little more than a year now. I knew I was coming back to it later, but at this moment it was hard because if anything I would miss my comfy bed. I sighed as my jeep rolled down the street towards the exit of my development. I stopped at the stop light that was red waiting for the signal to go and leave this peaceful place. I lived in an older development that is about an hour away from the building I work at. This development has huge trees since they were planted a long time ago and were able to grow big and strong. I am not one of those major green life people, but I do enjoy sitting under a tree and enjoying the outdoors. 
I was almost to my little organized office when my phone started blaring part of the song Can't Hold Us by Macklemore. I stuck my hand into my jean pocket and pulled out my white IPhone 4 that had a picture of my best friend on the screen. My face lite up when I saw that my best friend in the whole wide world was calling me. I slid the lock button to answer the call, hopping she had some kind of news that she was coming back for another visit. 

"Hey Ashley whats up," I said unable to keep the excitement from my voice.

"Hey chicky I just wanted to call to see whats going on today," she said. I knew she was hiding something from me because I could tell by her tone of voice. I could read her like an open book while the same goes for me. Ever since we became really good friends, we had told each other everything and when one of us were trying to hide something from the other we could immediately tell. 

"Well I will tell you when you tell me what you are hiding," I said while placing my suit case in my small neat office. 
 
"Am I that easy to read that you can even pick it up while we are on the phone," she asked me.

"Unfortunately yes you are easy to read, but you know that I am easy to read as well. Now out with this knowledge that I need to know chicky," I said in a polite demanding tone.

"Well since I have been doing so well with my photo-shoots lately and I hadn't had a true vacation in years. The agency decided to give me a month of work, isn't that exciting," she practically screamed in my ear at the last part. 

"That is exciting so are you going back to visit your family," I asked her while sitting in my desk chair. 

"Yep, but only for two weeks because I need to see my best friend also. I would never forget about you and maybe I can bring my brother out to see you," she said hinting at the fact that she wanted to hook me and her twin up. I will admit I had the biggest crush on him when I was younger, but when I found out that he recently had a girlfriend i gave up on him pretty quickly realizing that a long distance relationship between us would never work. 

"Ashley you do know that your brother has a girlfriend right. And besides there is no way we could work a long distance relationship anyways," I told her and somehow a little piece of my heart broke at the thought of never being with him like that.

"Ellie, Austin broke up with that girlfriend like a month ago because she only wanted him for his money. Besides I think he needs at least a weeks vacation from his job," Ashley told me in a sincere voice.

"I guess, but Ashley I don't think I would be able to see him at all. We just got a new group of aliens in and Andrew put me in charge of them. Austin cant come and visit me unless he swears that he will never tell another soul like you did. Honestly I don't know if I want to do that, so I guess I would need to ask for a day off to see him,"I told her while staring at the wall in front of me like it was the most interesting thing in the word.

"Okay well he will only come for a week if that since his schedule is always so busy, but I respect you not wanting to tell him. Anyways on a lighter note, that is amazing Ellie you finally got your own group to take care of I am so proud to be your best friend. what are the new aliens like," she questioned me while I could hear the excitement in her voice. 

"Well there are five of them, they are male, and look like the human species just like the other group that we have here. This new group is just amazing though, I mean especially the last two that I saw. They actually talked to me and the others that didn't say anything gave me a look as if saying don't leave me. To be honest this has to be one of the best days ever in my entire life," I told her a smile brightening my face.

"That's amazing Ellie I am so proud of you. Oh hey I have to go ok I will see you in about three weeks and I will call you to let you know when Austin is going to be here ok. Love you Ellie be good ok Bye," She said like she was my mother.

"Bye Ashley, you be good as well, and I love you too," I said to her before hanging up. I sighed when I put my phone in my pocket where it once was and looked at my office that would become my room for the next couple of months. I looked over to the big leather couch that took up quite bit of room and decided to put my pillows and blanket on it so that I would have somewhere to sleep. 'Hey um I am sorry I don't know what your name is, but I was wondering if you can hear my thoughts from here,' I thought hopping he would be able to hear me. I waited for a few seconds before I heard that deep voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Yep I can hear you loud and clear. What did you need and are you finally back," he asked with a hint of excitement in his normally calm voice.

'Ya, I am back, I was just wondering if you could contact me from here because this is where I am staying  when I am not with you guys well at least for a couple of months anyways. So now that I know you can contact me i want to let you know to use this for when I am away from you guys and you need me or something along those lines. I will staying here in the office for a few months so that way I can check up on you guys more easily and I won't be an hour away from you guys,' I thought to him.

"Sounds good Ellie I will let the guys know to tell me when they need something so I can notify you," he replied.

'Great I will be over there in a few minutes after I set up a few things, please tell you friend with the Mohawk that I will be seeing him first. Oh speaking of people do you guys have names,' I asked forgetting about that since I was just trying to see how they reacted around me before I actually got to know them.

"Yes we do, but they are hard for you humans to pronounce, so maybe some kind of human name would be better. May I suggest Korean names since we are in Korea or at least that is what you call this place right," he asked. 

'Yes, we can do that when I see you next. Alright good bye,' I thought to him before moving over to my suit case to take out my essentials. I took my toiletries to my small bathroom that was connected to office. It was a simple white bathroom that wasn't extravagant. It just had white appliances that were needed for everyday use such as a sink, toilet, and shower nothing more nothing less. I placed my soaps as well as shaver on the little ledge that I had in my shower. Next I put my towel on the little towel rack that was next to the shower and finally I placed my tooth brush and toothpaste on the sink ready to use before I go to bead. I walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and walked over to my suitcase. I pulled out my laptop and placed it on my neat desk followed by the charger so that when I need to I could charge my laptop. 

I zipped my suitcase back up and stacked it on top of my other suitcase that was sitting right by my desk. When everything looked clean and tidy I walked out of my office making sure to close the door and lock it before heading down the hallway towards the dome room that held my aliens. When the fifth alien told me about giving them names, I started to think about what I could come up with. I know he said if possible he would like them to be Korean, but at the same time I kinda just want to give them nicknames that I could call them. Although I know that later I would need to give them true names because I want to see them out and in the public like normal people at some point in their life. So back to names what to do what to do. I know that I could go off of their physical features, but at the same time maybe they won't like them. I don't know there are just so many names that you can give one person. I stopped my thoughts briefly to type in the code that would allow me access to the room. 

When the doors opened I walked down the dark hallway that seemed to get hotter the closer you got to the light at the end of the tunnel. Of course the heat wasn't that bad, but at the same time it was different than the air conditioned part of the building that I was just in. I saw Mr. Lee at his computer, so I decided to walk over to him to make sure nothing happened in the four hours that I had been gone.

"Hey Mr. Lee how was everything while I went to grab some of my belongings," I asked him when I sat down in the desk chair that was right next to him. 

"Things are going well, no one has been  in the pits since you, so I think that people have taken head of your warning when you say that no one is allowed in there without your permission," he replied giving me a genuine smile. 

"Thats great no if you don't mind I would like to go see them now," I said getting up to leave him. He didn't really reply to me with words instead he waved his hand at me signaling a goodbye. I quickly walked to the pit that is to the far right of the middle pit. I knew that I had to see the mohawk guy first since he was the one that really needed me. I hopped down the stairs lightly making sure that my boots didn't make a sound when they connected with the cement steps. I jumped of the second to last step and landed gracefully on two feet.

"So I have heard that you have done a great job of letting no one in here after the incident we had with the two idiots. You should be happy I didn't get a replacement for you after what you had done," I said crossing my arms over my chest and coking my hip to the right all while giving him a glare. I know what a nice person I am for holding a grudge over this man, but truth be told the thing that he had done was unacceptable in my eyes because he was part of the problem that could have resulted in either a dead alien or two dead scientists. 

"Yes ma'am I understand and that mistake will never happen again," he said while his voice was slightly shaking because he was scared of me. 

"Good now please open the door for me," I said in a nicer tone than when I first talked to him. He quickly opened the door for me so I could go in and when I was in he quickly shut it behind me so he didn't have to deal with me anymore. I looked around the pit searching for him when my eyes stopped on an object curled up on the sand by the wall across from me. I ran over to him thinking that he was hurt or something. When I reached him I dropped to my knees right in front of him and looked over him to see that his eyes were shut. 

"Are you ok," I asked lightly putting my hand on his arm. When I touched his arm I felt him shudder a little before he opened his light grey eyes to look at me. He blinked a few times as if he thought I was some kind of illusion before smiling at me warmly. His smile seemed to light up the whole world, just like the sun and honestly it made me feel like I was just tugged into a warm hug. His smile was so infectious that I found myself smiling with him. "So I take it you are ok now," I asked him with a warm smile.

"Uuuum y-yah I am fine now t-thank you, " he stuttered out while his cheeks were turning a cute rosy red color. He was just so cute that I wanted to pinch his red cheeks, but I refrained from doing so because I probably would have embarrassed him more. 

"I am glad you are ok now," I said to him lightly as I sat down and crossed my legs. He sat up as well and looked at me with his warm shinning eyes. "So your friend that can read minds said that We should think of names for you guys since your names are not easy for us humans to pronounce. Do you have any thought on what you would want to be called, I mean if not I can think of one for you and you can tell me whether or not you like it," I said to him not losing my warm smile.

"U-uuuh I really don't know what I want to be called," he said with a little less stuttering than before. He really was cute and just seemed to light up my world. Thats when a thought crossed my mind about what I could call him. He resembled the sun in a lot of different ways, well to me anyways and it honestly seemed to fit him. 

"How about Taeyang, it means sun in Korean and your friend said that he preferred Korean names. So what do you say, I mean you remind me of the sun the way your smile warms me up just like rays from the sun," I told him looking to see what his reaction was. Apparently it wasn't to ad of an idea because his smile got larger and his eyes got smaller, but didn't fully disappear like his friends did when I told him about his friends.

"I like that name, it is so nice and it has a meaning behind it," he said happy that I could come up with something like that. 

"I am glad you like it," I replied feeling like I had accomplished a lot today. I didn't spend much time with him after that because I had to go around to see all the boys because we needed to come up with names for them. Yet, we didn't have as much luck trying to figure things out for them. It didn't help that two of them didn't really talk to me, but at the same time I knew that things would change at some point. After spending hours upon hours trying to think of names we ended up fruitless with our thoughts. I wash oping we could all sleep on it and come back in the morning with some different ideas. When we had given up it was almost midnight and most of the people who were working this morning had gone home. I decided that it was time to hit the sack so I luged my tired body back to my little office. I was too tired to freshen up, so I decided I would do it in the morning when I was awake and ready for a new day. Even though this day was long, I had already made so many accomplishments that I was proud of. With the feeling of accomplishment I shut my eyes and willed for the darkness to take me to dreamland so I could wake up to an even better day.