An ordinary summer holiday in hell

Not So Ordinary

You would think that spending the summer holidays in the underworld is fun, with skull decorations, hellhounds to play with, ghosts to talk to and an army of skeleton to do your every bidding. But Changmin definitely felt like he has been tricked instead. A nerve on the side of his forehead popped when a skeletal soldier wobbled forward with a dead chicken in his bony hands.

 

"I want a freshly roast chicken you fool!!" He roared, his voice alone sending the skeleton stumbling a few steps back and if Hades had been around he might have crush the teenage demi god for trying to sound more superior than him. "NOT A DEAD CHICKEN CORPSE."

 

Slumping back on the stone seat that's not even comfortable, he glared at the sleeping figure slouched on the seat next to him and sends a kick to the other's shin. A pained yowl was heard not long after, followed by a glare and an indignent snort.

 

"Stop sleeping you greasy lazy mouse and get me out of this place." He seethed, teeth grinding together and eyes glaring daggers at the sleepy hazard looking older boy. The skeleton let out a meep and take more steps back, it wondered if changmin is secretly the real son of hades.

 

Yoochun would have been terrified like every other people, but he is Yoochun, son of hades, nothing terrifies him. Well maybe there is this small little thing that does but let's not get into that yet. He gave a lopsided grin and glanced at the seething boy in amusement.

 

"I thought you wanted to come here, min?"

 

"Not if I know it would be so ing boring down here and..." He took a deep breath "cereal! CEREAL!" He said it twice just to emphasize on the word. "Every ing day, every ing meal. For Athena's sake, that has got to be the worst-"

 

His words were cut off when yoochun's hand covered his mouth. "shh. Don't let demeter hear you, she will turn you to a wheat."

 

Changmin gave the elder another glare before biting the hand on his mouth, hard.

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

author's note : first chapter \o/ 

 

Demeter = God of agriculture. She is also Persephone's mother, who is Hades wife. In the series, it seems like she visits the underworld often and makes cereals everyday.

 

At first I wanted Changmin as the son of Hades, but then this picture of Yoochun changed my mind.

 

 

Comments and feedbacks are much loved <3