What A Miracle

OH! SEHUN

“Good Morning.” I said while looking at the costumer then let out a small gasp.

“Can I—Can I have…. A drink… Please??”  That guy who just enter the store said while try to catching his breath.

“S-Sure.” I stuttered then handing him my drink that I just took earlier.

He took the bottle and immediately drink it until all the liquid gone.

“Thank you.” He said. “How much this cost?” He asked me while pointing at the empty bottle.

“Actually that was my drink.” I said and I can see he was shocked after hear it.

“Look, I'm sorry. I didn’t mean it okay. I mean like, you suddenly come here and asked for water with your so-hard-to-breath condition. So I was just, I was just panicked then I give it to you.” I explained and he just stare at me, smiling.

“So?” He asked again.

“So, so… Ah! You know what, you can get it free.” I said then he chuckled.

“So, it’s like a celebrity discount?” He asked playfully.

“So you really are Oh Sehun?!!” I asked in disbelief.

“Of course! Who do you think I am?” He said.

“I think you just someone who extremely look like him.” I said, honestly.

He gonna say something when suddenly we hear some noises from outside the store.

“He really fast.” A girl’s voice heard.

“No, he shouldn’t be too far from here.” Another girl’s voice heard.

“Is he by any chance hiding in this store?” Then suddenly a girl comes closer to a glassdoor’s store and after that some girls do the same and look inside the store and I immediately look at Sehun’s standing place a moment ago but he was gone.

‘Where is he?’ I asked to myself and I suddenly felt something touch my feet. I looked down and then gasped for maybe a hundred times today.

“Psst!!” It was Sehun who touching my feet. He already squats under the cashier table. Fortunately there’s a space on it so he can hide and no one can see him except they are standing at my place right now.

Suddenly the door open and a few girls enter the store.

“Good morning.” I greeted, try to sound like nothing happened before or like I know that Sehun is squatting in front of me right now.

“Morning.” They all said and looking around the store.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“Hmm... Where can I have a strawberry juice?” One of the girls asked.

“It’s over there. At the beverage section.” I said while pointing at big refrigerator.

“Aaah, okay. Thanks.” She said and by that she and her groups go to beverage section and grab 3 strawberry juices and comeback to cashier table while handing me the strawberry juices.

“Are done already?” I said to them and they nodding their heads.

As I counting the price, one of the girls asked me.

“I'm sorry but did you see a guy or did a guy enter this store a little while ago?” she asked

“A guy?” I asked them

“Yeah. You know, he's tall with a bronze hair, wearing a white –shirt, denim jacket and blue jeans. Ooh, and a pair of white shoes.” The girl explained.

“Ooh I’m sorry, but you're my first costumer today.” I lied and they seemed so disappointed.

“Is that all?” I asked them and they nodded.

After they paid me they leave the store and still standing in front of the store for a while before they gone, heading to somewhere.

“Are they gone already?” Sehun’s voice suddenly heard and he's already standing beside me.

“I think so. Are you okay? They describe you really well.” I said to him.

“Yeah. I wanna call my manager hyung so he can pick me up in here but I left my phone with him while I try a few clothes” he sighed.

“And you can’t go outside, looking for him because those fangirls can chase you anytime.” I said.

“You’re right.” He agreed and there’s a moment of silent between us.

“Can I… uhm, can I borrow your phone so I can call my phone and told manager hyung to pick me?” He asked me.

“Sure. Here you go. Aaah, also ask him to bring a clothes so you can change it and those fangirls won’t know about it.” I said while handing him my phone and he nodded.

After talking to his hyung and give him a direction to reach the store he give me back my phone and thanking me. There’s a silent moment once again but it not last because suddenly Sehun speak.

“Oh yeah, what’s your name, if you don’t mind?” He asked.

“It’s ____. Jung ____” I said.

“Oh Sehun.” He said while give me his hand for a handshake as I gladly receive it.

“So, you're an EXO’s fans?” He said and I raised my eyebrow and look at him with how-did-you-know look.

“From I enter this store until now your computer is just playing an EXO’s songs.” He said.

“Aaah, yeah. You're right.”

And at that time, the door open and there’s a guy entering the store.

“Hyung.” Sehun said to that guy which is his manager hyung.

“Here the clothes. Go change it quickly.” His manager said and I told him where the toilet is so he can change his clothes. After a while he already change his clothes and ready to leave the store.

“____-ssi, thanks for helping me today. I owe you one.” He said before go.

“Nah, it’s okay. It’s a pleasure to help you. Hope you will survive from all the fangirls out there.” I joked.

“Hahaha, I will. Hope we can meet again. Bye.” He said

“I hope so. Bye.” I said and by that the two of them leave the store.

God!!! Oh Sehun, I really talking to him! He even drinks from the same bottle as me. Doesn’t it count as indirect kiss??!! Did I just—Omona!!! I feel embarrassed suddenly and I believe that my cheeks are look as red as cherry. I keep trying to re-create the scenario that happened earlier while there’s no costumer then suddenly I feel my phone vibrate.

“Hi ____-ssi. I just want you to know that I survive from those fangirls. It’s all thanks to you. Have a good day and thanks once again ^^”

It was a message from an unknown number. Wait, survive from those fangirls?? Is he---- OH SEHUN??!!!


So, How was it? Please give me your thoughts and thanks for reading the story ^^

- an_elf