TPRROOLML

TPRROOLML

“Keito.”

 

“EHHHHH??? NANDEEEE???” Yabu asked Hanna in absolute disbelief once he heard her say Keito’s name.

 

 You see, Hanna’s high school would be holding a prom night two days from now and two guys asked her to be their date. Yabu and Keito, those two are.

 

 “Why him?!!!??” Yabu asked once again. If he was a kid, this action of his might have been equal to a tantrum. “Hanna-chan, I know that outsiders are allowed to go to your prom! So why not choose me?? And besides, I am a graduate from your school so I am NOT  even an outsider!!! AND I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND DESHOUUU??!?” the poor guy said as he defended his position to be Hanna’s date on her prom. Yes, he is Hanna and Keito’s senior. He could go to the prom. It’s just that Hanna chose Keito to be her date rather than him…her very own boyfriend.

 

 “Don’t be a baby.” Hanna said plainly.

 

“BUT I AM YOUR BABY!! YOU CALL ME YOUR BABY!!” Yabu stomped his feet.

 

 “Baka Yabuta! Won’t you understand that I would like to spend time with other people than just you?!” Hanna shouted at him.

 

And then he was silenced.

 

 “Souka.” Yabu lowered his head. “ I’ll just see you at my dad’s birthday next week.” He said as he started to walk away.

 

 But then he stopped when Hanna called him.

 

“Wouldn’t you pick me up at school when the prom is over?” she asked.

 

 “No.” Yabu dully said as he turned to Keito. “It’s your job to accompany her to her house after the prom.”

 

He continued to walk away. As he took his steps, he said: “And don’t worry. I won’t show up on your prom. I’ll give you time to spend time with others. That’s what you want, right?”

 

But even before Hanna could answer, Yabu had already crossed the street.

 

~.~.~

 

 *Prom night*

 

 Soon after everyone had already finished his or her dinner, they were all invite to gather at the center of the hall to dance.

 

 Hanna and Keito were the only ones left sitting on their table while everyone else in the whole hall had already stood up and went to the floor.

 

 A few moments later, Keito took the initiative to stand up and hold out is hand to Hanna. The girl smiled and took his hand, indicating that she accepted his invitation to dance with her.

 

~.~.~

 

 “Ne, Hanna-chan~” Keito started to talk seconds later after they have started slow-dancing with each other.

 

 “Mmm?” was the only reply from the girl.

 

 “You don’t seem to be happy. Is it Yabu?” Keito frowned.

 

“That buta? PFFT.” Hanna raised one eyebrow as she denied. “I am so not affected that he is not here.”

 

“You obviously are.” Keito pouted.

 

“I am not.” Hanna replied. “I don’t care about him.”

 

The taller boy paused. He then stared at her for several seconds.

 

“What?” Hanna squinted her eyes on him.

 

“You don’t care about him?” Keito repeated Hanna’s statement as a question.

 

“W-well I…” the girl stopped with her dancing as she looked down. “…I do…”

 

“But you said you don’t.” Keito said, his eyebrows furrowing at the center of his forehead.

 

“But I do! Okay? I do care about him! And what he says!...and what his opinions are and—” Hanna’s sentence was cut off when she felt a pair of lips locked onto her own.

 

 Did Keito just….

 

“Yappari…Hanna chose Yabu after all.” Hanna heard…..Keito said. And that was just impossible, since he was kissing her at the very moment…right?

 

 And then the kiss was broken as the guy pulled back.

 

Hanna blinked.

 

“WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU BUTA!?!?”

 

~.~.~.~.~.~
 

 

 

HANNA-CHAAAAANNN!!! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS!!
-___- I have to practice writing again so that I could regain my skills. TAT

 

P.S.: This is the equation of the title: TROLL + prom = TpRrOoLmL

 

xD